Search results

1. Pinchers of Peril

Lens fungus? Separation?

Re: Lens fungus? Seperation? Ha ha, this was my poor man's Rollei. if you post the ebay link I'll check it out.
  2. Pinchers of Peril

Lens fungus? Separation?

Re: Lens fungus? Seperation? Thanks for the reply. I bought it off ebay from someone in the continental US, but who knows where this thing has been for the last 40 years ha ha. Yeah, I looked up images of mold on lenses and it looked a bit different than what I'm seeing on mine, but I'm...
  3. Pinchers of Peril

Lens fungus? Separation?

Hey everybody, I know this isn't a canon lens, but I've gotten good info from this forum before so I thought I could pick your brains. I just bought a Yashica Mat 124 off of ebay and noticed a funny "smudge" on the rear element. I've taken the rear element out and tried cleaning it, but it...
  4. Pinchers of Peril

Multiple exposure portraits

A couple more just for fun
  5. Pinchers of Peril

Multiple exposure portraits

Been meaning to try this for a while. Pretty fun the stuff you can do.
  6. Pinchers of Peril

Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

Life's a hoot when you're on a scoot
  7. Pinchers of Peril

Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

Canon 5dIII and 85mm1.2
  8. Pinchers of Peril

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM

I've usually used this lens for head and shoulder tighter portraits, but I've been having fun using it for wider shots lately.
  9. Pinchers of Peril

Ring flash for macro

Thanks for the tips. I've seen some good reviews on the Yongnuo. For $100 probably worth a "shot" ha ha
  10. Pinchers of Peril

Ring flash for macro

Hey everybody I am looking for a flash ring to use with my 100mm macro lens. Any suggestions. The main use will actually be dental photography but I'll also use it for fun macro stuff. Anybody have experience with the Sigma EM-140? Seems to be significantly cheaper than the canon...
  11. Pinchers of Peril

Blood Moon Eclipse Show Photos Here

Here is my image. I only have a 70-200 so this is pretty heavily cropped but at least it's something :)
  12. Pinchers of Peril

Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM "Pancake"

Heart and Soul
  13. Pinchers of Peril

POLL: Who will be first with 8K...

I've got my money on Polaroid, or maybe Kodak will make a raging come back ;)
  14. Pinchers of Peril

I'm impressed with the 5Dsr

I need to stop reading this or it's going to cost me a lot of money, and it will make my 5DIII jealous ha ha
  15. Pinchers of Peril

Your crop vs your full frame camera.

... and here is where the topic will go off the rails ha ha
  16. Pinchers of Peril

Unless of course they are trying to saying that literally EVERYBODY dislikes sharp eyes are blurry ears :) Which of course wouldn't be true.. but still.
  17. Pinchers of Peril

Ha ha, I totally know what you mean. I actually have three kids all under 5 years old and trying to get all three of them in the same frame (let alone the same focal plane) is a real challenge. I also find myself getting frustrated sometimes because I'll have a certain image in my head but they...
  18. Pinchers of Peril

If you don't like/need thin DOF then you will save yourself a lot of money. I myself am a sucker for thin DOF so I end up spending a lot of money for lenses with huge apertures (1.2). Obviously these lenses have the added benefit of more light, allowing faster shutter speeds, but I'm paying to...
  19. Pinchers of Peril

Canon Releases Recommended Lenses List for EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R

Yeah it's a built in "self destruct" function. That's what the "s" stands for.
  20. Pinchers of Peril

Canon Releases Recommended Lenses List for EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R

So I see that the body cap is not included on the list... does that mean these cameras are going to have another light leak issue? :P