1. adamfilip

Rode announces the VideoMicro II Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone

weird having an ad about audio. and than covering up the audio with a song
  2. adamfilip

Peter McKinnon shows off the Canon EOS R3

Wish I could afford this $5k Body
  3. adamfilip

Canon engineers talk EOS R and the future of the system

Mode dial should have been replaced with Touch Dial, similar to old original Ipod, mode dial is problematic as it clicks and can be heard in video, touch / touchscreen is preferred
  4. adamfilip

Interview: Canon engineers talk Canon EOS R development

not much new info in this interview, most of this was covered in the Whitepaper on the R system
  5. adamfilip

First look: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Image Quality

This lens is possible because of the RF Mount, they cant make a EF version of this. Lens Elements are specifically made for the RF mount distance. Notice how small the front element is. with RF Lenses the front element is relatively small compared to the rear element. opposite of EF lenses, the...
  6. adamfilip

Functionality being added to the Canon EOS R soon after release with firmware update

they should update firmware to add the 2nd SD slot lol :p
  7. adamfilip

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

So far I really like this announcement. Crazy number of AF Points. GREAT! EYE AF. Amazing. (really the only thing i wanted) Compatible with EF lenses, Great! Adapter isnt that crazy expensive! Body isnt that tiny. Ive got big hands and the Sony A7.. are too small! over 3Million EVF Points...
  8. adamfilip

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

not that concerned about IBIS, it would be nice but no big deal, I dont see the point of have stabilized lenses and body at the same time. only thing i want is Eye AF, and much better dynamic range
  9. adamfilip

Industry News: Nikon officially announces the Z6 and Z7 full frame mirrorless cameras

I see no reason to switch to a mirrorless camera unless it has Eye Autofocus, since the nikon doesnt.. whats the point. I really hope Canon adds Eye AF to their next Body.
  10. adamfilip

A Canon DSLR First Coming to EOS 5D Mark IV [CR2]

Pokemon Go built in ;)
  11. adamfilip

A Canon DSLR First Coming to EOS 5D Mark IV [CR2]

Wish list Automatic Micro Lens adjustment 8FPS Changeable focus screens RT Flash control built in Eye tracking focus! Spot Meter Linked to AF Point Dual compact flash (no more SD) Lower High ISO noise by 50% Wifi GPS Larger view finder (magnified 1.5x) More AF Points, all double cross to f8...
  12. adamfilip

Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM

Great lens.
  13. adamfilip

Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM

Great lens.
  14. adamfilip

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM

My copy is soft wideopen but still a great lens.
  15. adamfilip

Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM

Love the 180 Macro.. easy to hand hold once you get some practice
  16. adamfilip

Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM

Athabasca Falls, Alberta F5.6 500ISO 1/250 Sec 6D
  17. adamfilip

Hands-on With the Canon EF 400 f/4 DO IS II

Why isnt this a "L" Lens?
  18. adamfilip

More Images of the Canon EOS 7D Mark II

Wow Canon really outdid themselves this time. the industrial design and style are awesome a huge departure from previous generations.. I sure am glad they are not remaining stagnant ::)