Search results

1. P

Deal: Canon EOS R body $1627 (Reg $1999)

Now it's $1,515... I finally pulled the trigger :)
  2. P

Beautiful Sunrises

Thank you for the kind words :)
  3. P

Beautiful Sunrises

That Wanaka Tree, New Zealand. 5D IV - 24-70 L II 2.8
  4. P

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Flamingos over Lake Natron, Tanzania 5D IV, 100-400 L II
  5. P

Post Your Best Landscapes

The lone sausage tree Masai Mara, Kenya 5D IV, 100-400 L II @ 100mm 1/1000 f8 ISO500
  6. P

Lens dilemma... help! :)

good point, I omitted an important piece of information :) I shoot mainly events, occasionally landscapes. I always used the 50L and 35 F2 for events in the past, and I was thinking that the 24-70 would give me more flexibility. I have a 3 weeks safari in October between Kenya, Namibia and...
  7. P

Lens dilemma... help! :)

After abandoning Canon a couple of years ago, I'm back. I missed it. :-[ I recently got a 5D IV with 100-400 L II and TC 1.4x. I already owned the 50L which I love. I'm trying to decide if it would make sense to add a fast prime to my kit like 35 1.4 II L or sell the 50mm, while getting 16-35...
  8. P

Beautiful sunsets

Straight out of camera. 5DIII 50 1.2L (first test shots) Loving this lens so far
  9. P

May 2014, San Francisco 6D + 16-35 2.8 L @ 16mm 2sec exposure Cokin ND Filter
  10. P

5D III 24-105 Kebler Pass, CO - Oct '15
  11. P

5DIII + 24-105L Somewhere in SW Colorado
  12. P

Colorado, south of Telluride. 5D III; 16-35 F4 IS L @ 35mm. LR 6 panorama
  13. P

In Stock: Canon EOS 5DS R at B&H Photo

Re: Sold Out: Canon EOS 5DS R at B&H Photo well I don't consider the d800/d810 to be low MP cameras. I'm not sure if Nikon is doing worse than Canon in the high MP range and I don't have any numbers to sustain otherwise... that's all
  14. P

In Stock: Canon EOS 5DS R at B&H Photo

Re: Sold Out: Canon EOS 5DS R at B&H Photo how can you claim that Canon is outselling Nikon (assuming you meant in this high-mpx department) if you don't have any sales numbers?
  15. P

Big Difference in real focal lenth btw. 100-400 Mk II and 70-200 IS MK2 + 2xEXT3

since you have both, do you notice a big IQ difference between the 2 setups? thanks!
  16. P

Review - Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II

would the performance be comparable with the 70-200 II + extender?
  17. P

Starting a new business... gear advice?

Luckily this would be a side job, my main goal will be to cover gear expenses so that my wife doesn't divorce me ;) I will be doing some weddings as well, but like 4-5 a year. Landscape photography is my passion, and I'm aware that the chances of succeeding are near zero. Nevertheless I managed...
  18. P

As I mentioned above I am considering mainly Sony, that doesn't mean I'm not open to Fuji or others. I'm trying to collect some feedback
  19. P

well, I sold my gear mainly for tax purposes and I almost got back what I paid for it (I couldn't say the same if I had Sony cameras). I appreciate your responses. P.
  20. P

Hello everyone, I am planning to start a side photography business and I recently sold all my gear (5D III, 6D and a bunch of L lenses) so that I can start with a new setup. This post is supposed to be constructive, no trolling. I am debating whether sticking with Canon (which I know and feel...