Search results

1. E

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

Have you try to shoot full frame? image quality difference is night and day. compare to price difference.
  2. E

Canon to announce at least 6 new RF lenses next week

Enthusiast will be force to buy the current R body now. More money for Canon, more R body on peoples hand. Better for Canon.
  3. E

What would it take for you to buy a ML body?

A pancake wide angle lens.
  4. E

Canon RF 50mm f/1.2 Review - KenRockwell

I hope someone would come up with side by side candid portrait shots of both 50 1.2L soon. And see if, the RF can replace the magical character of the old one. - oh, there is that flickr by the way.
  5. E

Canon EOS R vs 5D Mark IV - Pros & Cons

Weight and dimensions? Also, How does the lighter body of R feels on 300g, 1000g, and 1400g lens feel?
  6. E

Time to replace "Mirrorless"?! (camera description term / wording)

That would be: Mirror-Less Mir-Les Les (50 years from now) Then we will refer it to. LES - Light Editing System. First coined here at Canon Rumors.
  7. E

More Canon Gear Appears for Certification, Including 5 New Lenses

To be honest, I already had a G12 when I got the 6D. WTH, only 2s and 10s on the 6D timer mode?! WTH, only 1 shot on timer mode?! Really Canon, on G12, I can set how long is the timer, and set how many shots.
  8. E

More Canon Gear Appears for Certification, Including 5 New Lenses

+1 I desire something in between 24mm and 35mm. And love a small but magic 50mm.
  9. E

Preorder the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II and Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III

Maybe Canon noticed that they are losing some market to the competitor on this range, because some buyers prefer recent release products. Someone on the top marketing position have said: "Time to refresh the product, whatever the case".
  10. E

Canon, King in SLR Cameras, Makes Inroads Into Mirrorless

Didn't you know that canon designs they own processor? and image sensor? Canon's products are pure image related, their money are all in making imaging devices. What is hard to do electronics are in MILC that are not found in DSLR? Isn't it DSLR >> MILC - DSLR electronics is Superior to MILC.
  11. E

Canon, King in SLR Cameras, Makes Inroads Into Mirrorless

I think Canon intentionally playing dumb. They knew this is coming the whole time.
  12. E

Canon Announces the Speedlite 470EX-AI Autobounce

Same thing I asked when I go to Carl's Jr. and Kohls.
  13. E

Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 Coming for Photokina [CR2/CR3]

Re: Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 Announcement Coming for Photokina [CR2/CR3] Certainly I was not referring to the size. I mean like bokeh wise: Eos M + EF-m 32mm f/1.4 ?= Eos M + EF 35mm 1.4 L ?= 6D + EF 50mm f/1.8
  14. E

Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 Coming for Photokina [CR2/CR3]

Re: Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 Announcement Coming for Photokina [CR2/CR3] If f1.4, will the lens be like, attaching an EF 35mm 1.4 L to Eos M?
  15. E

Canon Officially Announces The PowerShot G1 X Mark III

I meant the author of the article, in the end he insist Canon explain to him for the high price. :)
  16. E

Canon Officially Announces The PowerShot G1 X Mark III

I disagree. I read it like as if there was nothing to talk about at this point, so why not wrote it is ugly. To be honest, I've been waiting for this camera since Mark II was out. Where else can you find this camera with these features. And Canon made if possible. 1. I wonder if a camera exist...
  17. E

Adobe Raising Prices on Creative Cloud Subscriptions in UK & Sweden

Its strange, but nothing personal. Recently, I was reading about wealth preservation - insurance, expenses, and investments are all related. Wealth preservation is a philosophy wherein you do something to protect your wealth against expenses that may happen. Seems that you are good managing your...
  18. E

Sorry for the off topic. @PBD What insurances do you currently hold? Thanks.
  19. E

Is there a Lighthroom alternative with built in organizing of photos into library catalog like lightroom does?
  20. E

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Talk [CR1]

Only if Canon provides a price lens for M-mount. <=35mm FL.