Search results

1. R

70d

has there been any information on a 70d in the last 6months that i have missed? also incase i cant wait ill just get a cheaper rebel 600d vs 650d any1 have opinions?
  2. R

crop sensor eos bodies slightly range in size?

i found this on my interweb travels http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon_EOS_1000D-vs-Canon_EOS_550D it seems to say that a 550d sensor is a tiny bit larger than a 1000d does any1 know about the other bodies is one of these just a one off? Whilst on the topic does a crop sensor for canon crop to...
  3. R

Nikon announces D3200 - 24 MP APS-C

the new nikon looks like a killers entry level camera with 24mp for under $700, yes the iso performance will probably be shocking but will people who buy even understand that.
  4. R

Flash on crop sensors

when using say a 100mm on a crop sensor should the flash be zoomed to 100 or 160? (yes i know few if any canon flashes zoom to 160 but you know what i'm asking)
  5. R

telephoto

So i want to get a telephoto lens that work on full frame i was sold on the 70-300 IS, till i found out you cant use teleconverters or at least thats what the list said any other cheapish zooms in that range that can use converters btw i dont want a tamron
  6. R

step up/step down

do either step up or step down rings work for filters?
  7. R

MP/ISO

many people are saying they want lower mega pixels to combat noise performance, my understanding is that the more mega pixels on a sensor the more noise there is, per pixel and so there will be no positive effect on noise performance by reducing mega pixels on the overall image as a whole, is...
  8. R

New 95MB/s sandisk sd cards

New 95MB/s sandisk sd cards, i want one 8)
  9. R

aw100

i haven't heard any rumors on hear about a new waterproof camera from canon and they need one any chance it will be released with the new dslr's to counter the aw100 for Christmas
  10. R

Sigma 70-200

has any1 heard that the sigma 70-200 non OS is going to be discontinued it was on a fro-knows-photos video on youtube today and seemed weird to me
  11. R

why????

why does no one make say a 16-50mm f2.0 or something similar for crop cameras sure it would be expensive but i think people would be willing to pay for it, i would pay 70-200mm is f2.8 is money for it. On a side not canon should make an L-s range for good crop for lenses like this. i aim fairly...
  12. R

2x teleconverter mk2 vs mk3

thoughts? mk2 seems to be $300 and mk3 seems to be $500 as far as i can tell just for some flourite coating is there a size or quality difference? Is the mk2 weather sealed?
  13. R

extension tubes

Kenko vs Canon?-Canon is weather proofed :S which is better and how many can you use on a 100mm macro before it touches subject