Search results

1. infared

Is the ultimate astro lens coming? Another RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM mention [CR2]

I am old...so...for FF Star-chasing my car just has to be near by ....I don’t mind sleeping in it ...as long as I get the photo!
  2. infared

Hmm....I mentioned above that a Sherpa would be additional...hmmm...are your rates reasonable? You sound like the right guy! ...This thing, if it’s real...will be a monster! LOL!
  3. infared

I am guessing: $5900. Paying a Sherpa will be additional!
  4. infared

There will not be an EOS 5D Mark V [CR2]

How well does EF glass "actually" perform on an R5?
  5. infared

There will not be an EOS 5D Mark V [CR2]

I think if a 5D5 was made with some sensor improvement AND a larger focus point spread, that a lot of people would buy it. ...
  6. infared

Here are the RF 600mm f/11 & RF 800mm f/11 super-telephoto lenses

...small...like the aperture opening
  7. infared

First look: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Image Quality

So glad that I have a 50mm Sigma Art!!!! :-)
  8. infared

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

It is so hard to believe that this camera has no IBIS. Just impossible at this point in 2018 to finally enter into the mirrorless proceedings without it.
  9. infared

Here are the first images and specifications of the Canon EOS R and the new RF mount lenses

Interesting. I am surprised the lens focuses that well. NOW, can you show me where The IBIS is?
  10. infared

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

No IBIS is more than just sad. For many ....Total Deal Breaker.
  11. infared

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

Can't wait to see an independent Sony, Nikon, Canon comparison. I am very happy with my 5DIV Kit...Have ten lenses....not changing anytime soon, nor am I putting an adapter on to mount to a small body. :) I have an extensive Olympus Kit, which are my favorite cameras..and am quite content to...
  12. infared

Here are the first images and specifications of the Canon EOS R and the new RF mount lenses

So...perhaps there is another mirrorless body being released that will mount EF lenses directly with full capability? Adapters are usually terrible. Slow autofocus etc. I am happy with the gear that I own...this is not rockin my world! :-)
  13. infared

We were wrong, all of your Canon mirrorless dreams are likely coming true soon

If the camera has the specs listed above, I personally will have absolutely no interest in it.
  14. infared

Announcements Coming The First Week of September [CR2]

"Going Down" to MFT...um....I will take my extensive Olympus kit any day of the week to that limited M. I think M stands for Mess. :D (tongue in cheek) I know we all have our own priorities....but the image quality from my EM1 II and Penn F's is GREAT for 90% of my needs....Not when it comes...
  15. infared

Canon Will Announce Their First Full Frame Mirrorless in 2018 [CR3]

You bring up good points....But there are some distinct advantages to a mirrorless body, no matter the size, depending on one's shooting style and needs. If you do not see that, you are blind.
  16. infared

I use Olympus mirrorless cameras along with a 5DIV. Things that "I" love about my mirrorless cameras: 1.Review fine detail of photos just shot thru the VF. 2. Incredible image stabilization in camera body and some stabilized lenses couple with body and make the IS even greater. 6-7 stops 3...
  17. infared

LOL! It's been skimmed off years ago!
  18. infared

Canon's Full Frame Mirorrless Cameras [CR2]

Why not make them better?
  19. infared

Good point. I am very happy with all my current cameras (Canon: FF extensive kit, Olympus: VERY extensive kit with mutiple bodies)...but if I could buy a GREAT (Don't screw this up Canon!), mirrorless body for my existing EF lenses, I would gladly pay for it. The more features the...
  20. infared

I am so set-up with FF DSLR and Lenses and mirrorless MFT Kit and every lens available...even converted an MFT body to infrared...Got it all covered! :) GREAT time to be a still photographer. If Canon comes of with a "completely up-to-date" mirrorless body that takes my existing EF lenses and...