Search results

1. AaronT

Half Moon - 3 versions

Hello Everyone, I got a shot of the moon last night. I processed it 3 different ways and am wondering which way people like the best. BTW, 5DsR, 100-400L, 1.4TC, ISO 800, 1/750, F9.5, hand held.
  2. AaronT

Moon photos, Supermoon to crescent

NAB cancelled, NBA postponed, travel plans put in disarray! Might as well talk about the moon, at least most of us can still see that most nights. Canon 5DsR, 100-400L MK I, 2X TC on tripod, focused in live view and mirror-up, 1 sec delay. March9, 2020.
  3. AaronT

Two Deer Sparring

It's the end of December and "most" antlered creatures are done their mating battles, well almost. I just got these 2 this afternoon. Canon 5DS R with original 70-200L IS.
  4. AaronT

Super Moon

It's Super Moon night. Let's see your shots. This was taken with a 5D MK II. 100-400L with 2x converter. Stacked from 80 shots.
  5. AaronT

Help-What flower is this? Stacked image

My wife had a flower she wanted me to shoot. She doesn't know the name of it. :( Shot with a 5d Mk II, Canon 100 macro, F8, flash bounced off ceiling, 9 images stacked with Zerene Stacker. It is about 2 inches across. It is a potted plant.