Search results

1. C

Alternating colour shift in sequences of photos

I have recently noticed this strange behaviour, it looks like the WB is changing between two values when shooting a sequence of photos; attached is an example, two crops from two successive shots from a single burst, from the same part of the frame, manual white-balance, and everything else...
  2. C

New 1DX Firmware Version 2

Am I going crazy, or are they finally giving us a true Auto-ISO in M with exposure compensation?!?!? That's a pleasant surprise!
  3. C

Hey Canon, I've got cash to burn, but...

...and I'm writing this to counter all the recent Canon bashing and flaming here, I can't find anything worth buying! My 5D2 needs an upgrade, but the 5D3 doesn't have interchangeable focus-screens which I need for wide-aperture (manual) lenses (and the lack of improvement in the shadow noise...
  4. C

Modular design

Computers have been pretty modular for a while, cars are becoming more modular over time, even houses etc... Why is nobody coming forth with a more modular approach to DSLRs? It seems that Canikon etc. are all stuck in the 20th century regarding certain ideas: - Make AA filter BTO (build to...
  5. C

Full 5D mark II Refund

Check this out, there's an online store that offers a full refund for any 5D mark II purchased between now and the end of 2011 if the 5D mark III is announced in that time interval! http://www.ac-foto.com/ac/shop/info.php?hersteller=Canon&id=21624