Search results

1. keithfullermusic

New Adobe feature, Boundary Warp.

not sure what you're talking about, but i never stated any opinion. i'm just pointing out what people always say. if you want to know my opinions on both i will give them. i won't fight about them, and i certainly won't attack others for their views. 1) I don't mind adobe's CC plan because...
  2. keithfullermusic

New Adobe feature, Boundary Warp.

95% of this forum consists of variations of these two sentiments: 1) Adobe sucks. Adobe is greedy. I have an irrational ingrained belief that software is the only thing in life that can't be rented. Getting what I want from software in the format I want it in is a basic human right outlined...
  3. keithfullermusic

Lastolite Triflector

I'm definitely leaning towards it, but I haven't made up my mind just yet.
  4. keithfullermusic

Lastolite Triflector

In the UK the price in USD for the Triflector is $187. Also, if I used the forks I would need three, plus 3 light stands, 3 reflectors of the same size, and I'd have to make sure I didn't impale any clients. I appreciate the recommendation of it- it actually does look awesome, and I might pick...
  5. keithfullermusic

Lastolite Triflector

the highlight is just outrageously expensive IMO, so there is no way that I'm going to go for that. Also, i know that there are arms to hold single reflectors, but I often use at least 2 (one below and one to the side), so I fail to see how those would be better in this case. I understand if...
  6. keithfullermusic

Lastolite Triflector

it sounds like most of the complaints are about using it outdoors. to be clear - i would only use this in a studio environment for headshots. i don't use assistants for things like this, so i need something to hold at least 2 reflectors.
  7. keithfullermusic

Lastolite Triflector

Thanks for all the input everyone. However, I'm pretty sure we're talking about different things. I think you are referring to something like the Trigrip reflector, whereas I'm talking about the Triflector - http://www.lastolite.com/category/1066861.1067073.0.0.0/Triflector_MKII
  8. keithfullermusic

Lastolite Triflector

Does anyone here have a Lastolite Triflector? I've been doing loads of portraits lately, and I typically put a reflector under the face and to the side. However, I sort of clip things to stands and have the subject hold the one under their face, so I'd really like to get something a bit easier...
  9. keithfullermusic

New ZEISS SLR Lens Family for ZE and ZF.2 Mounts

Re: Zeiss Announce Milvus Lens Lineup is there a company that can retrofit these things and add AF?
  10. keithfullermusic

First Photo of the Cinema EOS 8K Camera

I think it looks cool, but it needs to be bigger...
  11. keithfullermusic

Adobe Ending Camera RAW Support for Photoshop CS6

i give this thread 5 more comments until it turns into a debate on the subscription model. i give it 15 comments before it turns into a debate about dynamic range i give it 34 comments until it turns into a discussion about how canon needs to add 4K video to the new 5D or they will go out of...
  12. keithfullermusic

Canon Profits Drop 16% in Second Quarter

canon is going to turn things around by raising the price on all their lenses by about 200%
  13. keithfullermusic

Post your Panoramics!

Loch Lommond (Tutorial) by Keith Fuller, on Flickr Canon 5DIII | 70-200 2.8 @ 70mm f/7.1 | 1/320 | ISO 200 22 Shots, Handheld http://www.k2focus.com/blog/creating-editing-panoramics
  14. keithfullermusic

Peak Design - The Everyday Messenger: A Bag For Cameras & Essential Carry

i think that the price is shockingly low for what it is. camera bags are expensive because they are typically very specialized and probably a pain to put together. i bet this would be a great bag for wedding/engagement shoots.
  15. keithfullermusic

Lee Big Stopper vs. Formatt Firecrest?!?!?

i should also note that they were shot with the 20mm 2.8, and it does strange color things on long shots that don't have anything to do with the filter. when i use the 35 art, they come out even cleaner.
  16. keithfullermusic

Here are the shots. The first one is the test (no filter), the second is with the filter straight out of camera, and the last one is the edited one.
  17. keithfullermusic

The sun wasn't at its highest, but i'd say it was about 45 degree up there on it's way down. i'll try and post the out of camera shot and the test exposure shot right before it so you can see what it actually looked like to the eye.
  18. keithfullermusic

Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II Pricing Information [CR2]

i've heard a lot of complaints on forums that the sigma misses focus a lot, but i'm going to tend to believe that it comes down to user error. i say this because i hear this about every fast lens. i'm not sure what people are expecting from lenses at 1.4, especially on cameras with 20+...
  19. keithfullermusic

Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II Pricing Information [CR2]

i really hope no one buys this thing, and it puts a little pressure on canon to stop all these price hikes. if you can't take incredible pictures with the sigma art lens then you just can't take pictures. and for weather sealing, give me an effing break. it's not worth $1,000. just buy a...
  20. keithfullermusic

35L II and New EF-M zoom coming on 8/14?

i'm not sure the new 35 with do that well after sigma's. the 35 art is incredible, and it'll be 1/3 the cost of the 35LII.