Search results

1. nikkito

Adobe to release camera matching profiles!

Update appeared on my creative cloud. yay!
  2. nikkito

for some reason when i check about LR. It says i have camera raw 13.4 installed and not 14. In photoshop it opens camera raw 14. I don't know what's going on. ha!
  3. nikkito

really? why i don't see the new profiles then? :-( i reinstalled it many times. restarted LR, restarted the computer. Nothing :-(
  4. nikkito

in photoshop it worked. in LR not yet.... maybe ill have to wait longer. Thanks for your assistance :-D
  5. nikkito

got a link, but i cannot make it work in Lightroom. I dont see the profiles :-(
  6. nikkito

ohh this is cool! I just need to get a mac link now :-D hahah Cannot believe this is really happening :) I was so happy to read your post yesterday at 1:30 am
  7. nikkito

Hope this is true, Chris. Been waiting for this moment for a loooong frustrating time.
  8. nikkito

Canon Camera Matching Profiles for CameraRAW

hey jimmy, i wrote to you on instagram, check the messages. Thanks so much for your profile!!!!
  9. nikkito

Industry News: Nikon to end camera production in Japan

Nikon ist doomed (?)
  10. nikkito

The Canon EOS R5 scores Canon’s best sensor score at DxO

Hey Chris, i followed you already. Pretty cool photos! Lucky dude :-D mine is @nicolaszonvi cheers :)
  11. nikkito

You changed your workflow? I admire you! :-D I haven't. I made adjustments to lightroom as default, so that the photos look similar to how they would look in DPP. Not the same though. But sometimes I need to retouch too many photos. Also my computer needs an update but I'm waiting for the new...
  12. nikkito

Thanks for your answer. Yes. I have it calibrated with Spyder Pro or something. A new one. Nevertheless, the camera matching profiles do make a difference. When I have many photos to retouch in want the starting point to be good already. The Spyder helps me to be sure that the colours I see are...
  13. nikkito

what do you mean by color correction?
  14. nikkito

It happened to me too many times to not be happy with the colors of the r5. Specially with the red/yellow/orange tones. That's why i'm so impatient waiting for the camera matching profiles. But apparently it's not guaranteed. The 1D X iii still doesn't have them. And the rp also not.
  15. nikkito

why don't you like them? I use the v3 standard. which profiles are you using instead?
  16. nikkito

In certain lighting situations, the colors were not that great. And it makes you feel this might have to be because of the profiles, specially when you compare it to the colors you get with dpp. Talking about useless.... dpp it's really bad.
  17. nikkito

Yeah, now we need Lightroom to get those camera matching profiles ready so that we can unleash the beast. The adobe profiles are useless. At least those from colorfidelity are pretty good.
  18. nikkito

The next firmware for the Canon EOS R5 is still on schedule for November

What I would love more than this update is for canon and Adobe to get together and give us camera matching profiles for the R5!
  19. nikkito

Canon EOS-R5 images

Does none of you live in the city? hahaha Cool photos guys!