Search results

1. S

Engagement Video-Shooting made with Magic Lantern RAW

Any comments on this ? ;)
  2. S

Engagement Video-Shooting made with Magic Lantern RAW

Anne & Hendrik on Vimeo Canon 5D Mark III, Komputerbay CF Card 64 1000x, Sigma 35mm 1,4 Art, Canon 70-200mm L IS 2,8, Slider, Glidecam
  3. S

Wedding-Trailer 5D Mark III mixed H.264 & Magic Lantern RAW

Thanks too. Yes, I do know that issue. The 720p-mode is really soft... plus in this scene there was only time for on shot, so focus is not accurate too. I filmed a concert at saturday with RAW-Mode in 1920x1080 25 fps and some slomotions in 1902x818 with 48fps, but CF-Cards are running out of...
  4. S

Hey cayenne, thanks for the kind words. I get these things right, as criticism is appropriate, cause I know everything is far from perfect. So, shots are mostly better if there is enough time to set camera and DoF correctly... but some of the scenes are resulting from only one possible shot, so...
  5. S

I can import stills, but I wasn't able to import them as a sequence...
  6. S

Howto in FCPX? I'm not using Premiere..
  7. S

Hey, thanks, yes I actually find a short documentary of the complete day my main interest, the couple gets only the raw material and this trailer )an d some Photos). I don't have too much interest in animated pigeons and menus on a DVD or so ;D so this get's a bit longer than a typical...
  8. S

Another Wedding Film. Please give it a look and tell me what ya think, thanks a lot :) Some of the scenes (mostly the sharper ones) are filmed using the Magic Lantern RAW-Hack https://vimeo.com/75135208 All work did by myself. no helping hands ;) 2x Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 60D Tokina...
  9. S

5D Mark III with Continuous RAW Video Recording

Some Footage filmed with the help of Magic Lantern on Sunday... https://vimeo.com/66568137
  10. S

Indian Wedding shot with 5D Mark III

Yes I reduced saturation in camera a little bit and reduced sharpness in cam to zero and added that in post.
  11. S

Thanks... and critics are welcome... I used the transition from the balcony as a bridge from ceremony/cake/overview to the dancing party, but thats a question of taste... but you're right.. to decrease minor things is the game ;)
  12. S

Lots of practise and there is a big amount of "everything but perfect", but I let a framing if it fits and accept the motion going into out of focus blur if the scene is still good. Apertures I used was 1,4 for the close shots, 2,8 in church and 4,0 to 5,6 when on steadycam-mode
  13. S

Thanks for this, I really appreciated this for future things. Reducing beautiful things to a small version for an external audience was actually most of the job... too much nice shots ;)
  14. S

Unfortunaly I am only able to post with the weblink, nothing's changing if I try with the "Insert Hyperlink"- Button... https://vimeo.com/56237209
  15. S

Thank you very much. Editing software is Final Cut Pro. Did the slow motion with After Effects and a plug in called Twixtor. Color Grading in After Effects.
  16. S

Thanks for your input, mainly i shot this event alone, in the church szene there was another filmer as second cam. And yes, Steadycam is not perfectly balanced as I did most things alone, changing cam and lenses and attaching the glidecam in the moment the couple gets out of the church is a...
  17. S

No comments? ;)
  18. S

Hi there! Got a great time with this beautiful couple... let me know yours about it! https://vimeo.com/56237209 5D Mark III 60D 550D Tokina 11-16mm 2,8, Samyang 14mm 2,8, Samyang 35mm 1,4, Canon 50mm 1,4, Canon 85mm 1,8 Canon 70-200mm 2,8 Slider, Glidecam 2000, Tripod, Zoom H4n...