Search results

1. nubu

Sigma 14/1.8 Art

The legacy if the Sigma Art prime lenses created great expectations for me as professional Astronomer when the new 14mm incarnation arrived! A trip to the dark Carinthian Alps under a 21.7mag/"² sky allowed a first comparison with the Canon EF 14/2.8 II prime I used before! I think the result is...
  2. nubu

First M3 moon pic!

After receiving my m3 mid last week on the weekend I had a first chance to mount it on my 5inch refractor. Turned out quite nice. Fine focusing with good tiltable screen and focus peaking. wifi control also useful. Not so nice: no intervalometer, no pic series like with the m classic.
  3. nubu

Sigma 50/1.4 ART Astrophotography Test

I'm quite happy with my new sigma 50/1.4 art now replacing the canon 50/1.2 in my collection. Use it on my 5D3 and 5D2 (astromod) bodies. Wanna share my quick and personal test for the best aperture of my new Sigma 50/1.4 ART on my astro-modified canon eos 5D3. The pics are showing stripes...
  4. nubu

How to remove the rubber terminal covers on eos cameras

Because I have the attach several cables under an L-bracked on a eos 5DII and 5DIII I wonder if I could remove the rubber terminal covers in a nondestructive way (to cut the rubber connectors would be easy) in order to save space... Thanks for your input!
  5. nubu

Canon DPP Version 3.13.45 update!

Canon DPP Version 3.13.45 - Supports images taken with EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D, PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120. - Supports new lens (EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X, EF-M 11-22mm f4-5.6 IS STM). - The accuracy of the white balance in...