Search results

1. Y

Poster design photos

That was a good one! Marsu42. :)
  2. Y

Poster design photos

Some of the work I have done for a school. Any comments are appreciated.
  3. Y

Advice neede: External compact Flashgun Godox Witstro 360 or Walimex pedant?

Godox 360 is a good flash. It works really well for portrait. With the HSS function, helps then shooting outdoor in bright sun.
  4. Y

70D or 7D MK II

I have a 7OD and really like it for still, especially when shooting outdoor. The focus system is really good. Extra reach is also great for shooting sports. For video though, I find it is not quite as good as I had hope in low light situations. I am new to video so it could very well be that...
  5. Y

Anything Strobist

#1 one speedlite with Obis ring as back light #2 two strobes with medium soft box on left and right #3 two strobes camera left, one with medium softbox in front the other as rim light, Sun on camera right #4 three strobes, one with large umbrella for ambient, one with grid camera left, one for...
  6. Y

Anything Strobist

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Viggo: Godox is coming out with a new version of the flash holder. http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_S_type_Speedlite_Bracket.html It might be better. I have not used it myself though.
  7. Y

Anything Strobist

#1 3 back lights with color in post #2 one stage light on drapes, one strobe with DIY snoot on model 's back & guitar, one strobe for mic, two strobes with blue gels for ambient #3 same as #2 but with different colorin post #4 one front light with large umbrella for ambient, two rim lights, one...
  8. Y

Anything Strobist

Viggo: Phottix makes several softboxes that you can place your lights inside. They are ok. I've not had any issue with them yet. The only thing I don't like about those boxes is that you are limited in tilting movement.
  9. Y

Anything Strobist

I really like the Godox 360. It is very easy to use. With 360W/S and the ability to do HSS, make it a great choice for outdoor shoots.
  10. Y

Anything Strobist

Shot for school play 3 speedIites One will small sotbox overhead one rim light camera right one with DIY grid for hilight on pump
  11. Y

Anything Strobist

One Godox 360 with small softbox heavily post-processed
  12. Y

Anything Strobist

One speedlite on floor behind glasses ambient dialed down tungsten white balance
  13. Y

Anything Strobist

Couple of speedlitesรฺ with amber gel One with DIY grid pointing to model 's face. white balance set to tungsten.
  14. Y

Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

Shot for Dodo Bird poster