Search results

1. rh18

Patent: Canon RF 100-400mm f/3.5-5.6L IS and more

I'm intrigued by the 50-250 since that's generally an APS-C lens.
  2. rh18

Canon releases Digital Photo Professional Express for iOS

I'll probably get crushed for this but maybe instead of moving the CR2 files off the camera to edit on a phone/tablet, they could embed DPP Express in camera like Leica is doing with Lightroom on the ZX1. Edit the CR2 in camera and publish the resulting JPG online, or whatever. Still doesn't...
  3. rh18

Tamron to Announce 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD

I was thinking $799 but I noticed in the leaked photos that it only has 1 VC mode and no focus limiter (or so it appears), so they probably are targeting more like $600-700.
  4. rh18

Canon Global Shutter Sensor Paper

This is what we needed to know.
  5. rh18

Do you recommend KEH?

My experience was not as good. I ordered a Canon 24-105 over Black Friday rated in EX condition. Everything I read basically matched what was said already in this thread, so I figured I would be OK and maybe even pleasantly surprised. (And it was a good deal with the discount - same as today.)...
  6. rh18

Why I Chose a Canon EOS 6D over a 5D MKIII

Dustin, I currently have a 60D and would someday like to go full frame but the 5DMIII is way out of my price range. So the 6D is definitely appealing from a price perspective but I have the same list of concerns you mentioned in you blog post - so it was nice to read your views and see the...
  7. rh18

So, what about the T4i?

I have a t2i right now and two things that I would love to have is the LCD on top and the 60D has cross-type AF points all the way around. The 60D also has better controls to make it faster to work with. One thing I hate on the t2i is how much fiddling around you have to do to change AF...
  8. rh18

Candid portraits

SOON. SOON. :)