Search results

1. U

Medium format

I recently got my self a bronica SQ-A and I'm really enjoying shooting on it, I'll post the first couple reels once they're developed, do we have any other bronica/6x6/ medium format film shooters still around on this forum, be nice to hear what you shoot with, a few experiences and what ever...
  2. U

I made a quick a dirty time lapse in wales

http://youtu.be/wEBG4HnQ7xk Thanks for the interest
  3. U

Medium Format Film

Anybody else here shoot medium format film cameras? I recently started shooting with a fold out camera I aquired, and really enjoy using it, now im considering heading for one of the waist level slrs, likley not a hassie but im very interested in the old bronica line, mostly because I really...
  4. U

What happened to DO?

I seem to remember there was a load of chatter about a whole new range of DO lenses from canon, but I havent heard anything since, and no one ever seems to show any interest in the exsisting Do lens's, what are your thoughts on them?
  5. U

Could we ever see leaf shutters in EF lenses?

I say just add a couple more pins to the mount, some speciality portrait lenses and the high mp camera with the extra pins to compensate, why not?
  6. U

future of sigma art line

I really like sigmas new range coming out, but would love to see a 24 1.4, what is anyone else going for?
  7. U

Upgrading from sony to canon

Hey i'm finnally making the move from sony to canon what i've been using is: Sony A33 18-55 3.5-5.6 70-200 f4.0 35 f1.8 I'm upgrading to: 5d mkii 17-40 f4.0 50 1.4 135 f2.0 Battery grip 16gb Cf card spare Battery My predicament is weather to buy a 430ex ii with a couple triggers or a Tameron...
  8. U

About to jump into the canon boat!

I have had an sony a33 for about a year now, and I am planning to up-grade to 5d MKii 17-40 f/4 50 f/1.4 135 f/2 I shoot mostly landscapes, lowlight events and video, any recomendations?
  9. U

Pancakes in the UK

The 40mm 2.8 stm seems to be costing £220 in the uk, thats $300! Anyone know why this is?
  10. U

Just a quick idea

If canon released this "high MP body" Then in bulb mode it could have a way to type in the amount of time the shutter stays open, instead of using manual triggers? For example being able to type in 2:30 for your exposure instead of being limited at 30secs, it doesn't have to be exposed for, but...
  11. U

Sigma 300mm 2.8 PRIME

Does anyone have any idea about this lens, for the dame price as a 300L f4 i'm interested ^_^ No is I know, but the aperture/focal length is really appealing for my gig photography anyone know about quality?
  12. U

varying aperture zoom lenses

I'm just going to go straight out, I hate lenses that vary their apertures through out the zoom range, I can't stand it. A while ago there was a suggestion the the 17-40 f/4 would be upgraded to a 17-40 f/2.8-4, if this happened I would stick to the f/4 edition because I wouldn't be able to get...