Search results

1. renlok

Here is the official marketing material for the Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM, Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM and accessories

who is expecting the Canon DM-E1D to be a good microphone?
  2. renlok

Here is the Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM

I predict this will be Canon's best RF selling lens by the end of the year.
  3. renlok

Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM to be one of the next lenses announced

YES PLEASE, with this lens and a 100L. My kit will be finish!!
  4. renlok

Canon EOS R3 to have a 30mp sensor? [CR1]

any rumors on the price?
  5. renlok

Canon introduces webcam starter kits for the EOS RP and select EOS M and Rebel cameras

The RP uses a different battery to the R5. AC Adapter will not be compatible.
  6. renlok

Stock Notice: Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM in stock at Adorama

Thanks Kiton, helps AlOT!.
  7. renlok

Stock Notice: Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM in stock at Adorama

How does it compare to the ef 85mm F1.8?
  8. renlok

Canon unveils the PowerShot Zoom

For $300, take my money. Worth a gamble I think.
  9. renlok

Rumored Canon EOS M7 camera specifications, and the end of the line for EOS M? [CR1]

If they made this camera with a RF mount, Done. TAKE MY MONEY! I just switch most of my EF lenses to RF. I'm not about to jump onto the EF-M mount.
  10. renlok

The Canon EOS R will begin shipping to customers on October 9, 2018, if not sooner

is the Adaptor with the ND filter being shipped as well? or is that later?
  11. renlok

Preorder: You can now preorder the Canon EOS R system and other new Canon gear

Am I reading this wrong, Its $1 more if you buy the EOS-R with the 24-105 Combo vs buying it separately? Does the combo come with something extra?
  12. renlok

What lenses are coming next for the Canon RF mount?

Im excited to see whats coming. I think i'm going to stick with my current EF lenses for now until i see a road map or more lenses gets release.
  13. renlok

Patent: Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM

24-300 to me could be a winner as a travel lens. I guess it'll depend on the size. Hopefully not like the EF 28-300L.
  14. renlok

The Mess That is the Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Rumor Mill

If this full frame mirrorless and the 90D is a flop, i think im ready to jump ships. But I have faith in Canon, been with you guys for many many years!!
  15. renlok

Holidays 2013: Where the Heck is Canon?

Im not completely jumped ships yet but I did pick up a olympus e-p5+17mm f1.8 which I love. I really want to see what canon will do in their next version of the EOS-M. Hope they do some catching up as Sony, Olympus, Fuji are clearly winning this market. And now that Sony has just announced a...
  16. renlok

DSLR vs Mirrorless for timelapse.

Thanks for the advise guys, might check out rebals. I live in Perth, Australia where everything is stupidly expensive. I had this done a couple years ago on a 40D that set me back $500... maybe the rebals are the way to go
  17. renlok

I have a weight limit....what would you bring?

For most of Asia I would take a 24-105L and my 35L 24-105 stays on most of the time and the 35L comes out in low light.
  18. renlok

More Canon Pancakes ?

I agree, 35mm is close to the 40mm I would like to see a 24mm :)
  19. renlok

DSLR vs Mirrorless for timelapse.

Hi guys, I want to shoot more timelapse movies and wanting to get some advise on getting a new body. I usually take a series of photos and combine them in post to make a short clip. With DSLRs you have the mirror that flips up and down for every photo and is rated for a particular amount of...
  20. renlok

İstanbul Turkey Time Lapses

I like "Taksim İstiklal HD Stock Footage Time Lapse" out of the last three. I think what you have is a collection of good time lapse clips that you should try combine into a short film :)