Search results

1. schulein

Issues with yongnuo yn-622c flash triggers?

Here's another thanks and a bump for this thread! My 1D3 with hotshoe'd YN-622C connected to a remote 580 EX II on a YN-622C was stuck in E-TTL II. The GP Set / CH Set 3 second hold on the transceivers gave me all the options to select on the camera flash menu. Thanks!
  2. schulein

Backup for 6D for Wedding Photography

It's really fun to shoot two bodies as a second shooter! Fortunately, you really can't go wrong with any Canon body. It just makes it harder to make a decision ;) It all depends on how much you want to shell out. As has already been suggested, if you stretch your budget a tad you can grab a...
  3. schulein

Post photos of other photographers in action

Thanks for the warm welcome! She's battling a rare, but fortunately very treatable and curable form of cancer. She's a tough little kid and keeps smiling throughout everything. On the bright side, it gives me a lot of time to spend with her and my photography hobby. Looking forward to being an...
  4. schulein

Post photos of other photographers in action

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Love the topic. My almost two year old daughter has recently expressed great interest in my photo gear. She got a hold of my EOS M and FL 55mm f/1.2 combo during a recent hospital stay. Apparently she wants to be a hipster.