Search results

1. T

About the Fisheye lens

I never realised that Strong Bad was into photography. ;D
  2. T

Official: Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Pancake

This looks like a really great walk around lens, and it's price looks good too! :o
  3. T

Deep Sky Astrophotography

Another fantabulous image! ;)
  4. T

Canon to Make a Big Splash at Photokina? [CR2]

I think it's gonna certainly beat Nikon's T810 toothpaste, and hopefully, Canon release a new brush with their "dual bristles" technology/more fibers. Or else Nikon will have the edge with their 36 million bristles tooth brush.
  5. T

Canon to Make a Big Splash at Photokina? [CR2]

Wait a second... Big Splash? Toothpaste?? Does this mean that Canon is releasing EOS branded toothpaste at Photokina? ??? Well if this is the case, then would that mean that the 100D used teeth whitening toothpaste to become white?.. It all makes sense now! Canon is releasing EOS whitening...
  6. T

DXO uh-oh?

Much LESS enjoyable* ;D And come on Jrista/Neuro, no need to be so harsh to the Mighty gods of dXo. After all, only dXo can defend us pixel peepers and sharpness lovers from those dreaded photographers non-believers!
  7. T

Fantastic image, niteclicks! :D
  8. T

What Lenses are missing from Canon's range

Canon is still missing an updated version of the 1200mm F5.6 L USM. >:( It needs an improvement in it's optical quality, it's auto focusing system, and it's weight.
  9. T

Deep Sky Astrophotography (Gear Discussion)

Thanks PBD, that's some pretty cool news! :D
  10. T

Cheap 400mm advice

You could always try this website: http://www.12dstring.me.uk/fov.htm It's a pretty accurate FOV calculator and should give you an idea of how large the moon would like in the final image, with your setup. (or any setup) ;)
  11. T

1DX dust behind superimposed screen

Send the body to Canon to clean it, and while it's being cleaned up, get another 1DX to pass the time. Then wait for Canon to send your "older" 1DX back. Now you have 2 1DX bodies all nice and clean and ready for action! ;)
  12. T

What do you hope-for MOST from Canon in 2014

Well a 1200mm F6 L IS USTM EF-sz II would be nice. :)
  13. T

Stunning image! Are you also going to remove the IR/UV cut filter from the 5D? ;D
  14. T

Canon EOS 7D Mark II Speculation [CR1]

I thought that 600 was used for capturing images of the mystical unicorns you always talk about. :D
  15. T

Still waiting for high MP canon while Nikon is coming out with new 800

I have been reading what you wrote throughout this entire thread, and I didn't say 1%, I decided to go with 0.000001% and my answer is around 1500-3000$. Which I don't think would really benefit Canon at all.
  16. T

Honestly Sella, are you trying to be the representative of the niche of the niche of the niche group? The group of Canon users who, just will not agree to anything or anyone and want the most bizarre products to be produced by Canon, and only make up 0.00............1% of Canon users?
  17. T

Well a lot more can happen in that trip to the church with a Ferrari, especially if it's a 458 Speciale. ;)
  18. T

CR DeathMatch: DR, High ISO, Big MP, SoNikFuji, EVILs, IS, USM vs. STM, etc.

I think I'm too young to smoke anything. ;) But you have to agree, DxO is amazing... At being an excellent tool to start a war.
  19. T

CR DeathMatch: DR, High ISO, Big MP, SoNikFuji, EVILs, IS, USM vs. STM, etc.

1: No, it's not enough pixels for us pixel peepers 2: To eliminate all shadows and highlights 3: ISO 1, to get 0% noise and 100% full DR 4: Mirror less has existed long before DSLRs, it's a brain with 2 eyes connected to a bunch of bones and flesh, the only problem is that it's IQ is the...