Search results

1. A

Canon M6 II + Tether Tools Air Direct ?

Hi, has anyone used Tether Tools Air Direct with his/her Canon M6 II? Thanks!
  2. A

EOS M6 Mark II mechanical shutter vibration

Hi everyone. I own the EOS 5DsR and oftentimes wished it were mirrorless, because the mirror DOES cause vibrations and can spoil images. I have also been using M cameras for a while (M, M3, M50 and now M6II) and always thought that they had no shutter vibration. Until today, when I wanted to...
  3. A

Changing (video) camera settings on EOS R while filming from a gimbal (and walking)

Hi, i need to shoot a walk from outside (bright sunlight) to inside a building (not so bright artificial light). Brightness level and color temperature change a lot when entering the building. So I need to adapt ISO and white balance on the fly. I use the Moza Air 2 gimbal that doesn't support...
  4. A

600 L II + 1.4x III vs. 100-400 L II + 2x III

Hi, I recently bought the 100-400 L II to use it instead of my 600 L II in some situations. The other day I had both with me and photographed the same subject with both. At that moment I wasn't meaning to test them side by side. But later I looked at the results side by side, because I was...
  5. A

True reach of 100-400 L II

Hi, I just compared my f/5.6 400 L to the new 100-400 L II. Image quality difference that I perceived is more or less like displayed at "the digital picture". In short: In the center, the 100-400 L outperforms the 400 L by just a bit, in the corners, the 400 L is better and also, the distortion...
  6. A

photokina first day - report

Hi, for whom it may be interesting, I just came from photokina. I was especially interested and checked out: 7DII, 400 DO II, Sigma 150-600 Sports. 7DII: Autofocus seems reeeally cool. I have been using FF bodies exclusively so far but might consider buying a 7DII now. (1Dx is too heavy and...