Search results

1. A

Big Announcements Coming Next Week [CR3]

And when you step into those two models, you're in the RED Scarlet price range (actually they're about 4 grand higher than the scarlet body, but when you add in the needed accessories, it's about the same)... and they still use the H.264 codec instead of RAW... so RED/Sony/etc. Wins. I was...
  2. A

Didn't say GoPro show RAW... i said they shoot 4k... Canon can't (or won't) even make that move.. BMCC, BMPCC, Sony, Go Pro... Hell I think iPhone will make it to 4k before Canon.
  3. A

Until they step into 2012 and put 4k RAW video in the cameras... I don't care. Even GoPro has 4K footage now... Canon is turning into the Apple of the camera world.. forever playing "catch-up." I sold my 5Dm3 last year and moved to RED cameras. i WISH they'd make a 4k RAW camera so I could pick...
  4. A

AMC's Breaking Bad's Rodney Rush in Teaser Trailer

This is the teaser trailer for the film I shot two weeks ago in Shreveport, Louisiana for the Louisiana Film Prize. It's starring Rodney Rush - "Combo" from AMCs Breaking Bad. It's not graded yet and audio could use some tweaking. Filmed with VisionColor picture style. http://youtu.be/CAmzGN2ShLY