Search results

1. R

Gordon Laing from CameraLabs gives his first reviews of the new Canon gear, including the EOS R3

Larry Chen created nice advert, and Vladimir
  2. R

Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM specifications

We got affordable Kit lens (24-105 mm) and prime (50mm). We just need affordable telephone (70-300mm).
  3. R

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS M50 Mark II

Canon spent all the time and energy on R5 and R6.
  4. R

Here is the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6, along with the announcement date

Stock seems to be stuck at same level. Does it move on announcement day. Are you going to keep it long term. May be these new offerings improve earnings goings forward.
  5. R

Canon officially announces the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM Macro

Now, we have 3 general purpose lens for R mount. We are not going to see anything starting with 24mm equivalent in M mount. Time to slowly move into R i guess.
  6. R

Correction: Canon is bringing us an RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM Macro

I need to sell 6d2 kit and get ready for smaller and lighter R gear. There is no need of one M setup (M50) and FF setup (6D2).
  7. R

It can pull some M users into R side. Smaller R camera with this lens should be fine compared to M offerings.
  8. R

Canon EFM 18-150mm lens reaches f/6.3 by 40mm. It is f/6.3 between 40-150mm lens. It is as slow as typical 15-45mm kit lens. Canon prioritizes size over everything for M lens. This R lens seems to be going same way. There won't be R version of 24-70mm f/4 lens. This looks nice touch with RP or...
  9. R

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

Seriously.. I need cheap RF lens. Outdoing Sony in high end no mirror gear.
  10. R

Nifty Fifty and/or a Pancake lens are coming to the RF mount in 2020 [CR3]

Basically you need a Canon version of Honda Accord. I have a habit of comparing everything I buy with traits Honda Accord. :)
  11. R

Canon EOS R Mark II in testing [CR2]

While connected to laptop, does it charge Camera? Or do we need some special cables or ports to charge the battery with camera.
  12. R

Big price drops on the EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS R and more

Is there any difference between RP and R in terms of focusing and speed? Would like to move to RP (with RF 24-105mm) from 6D mark 2 for some weight and size savings.
  13. R

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumoured specifications [CR1]

All Canons struggled with these DPR AF tests. Mighty 1D X mark 2 even rated behind D5 based on AF tests even with better sensor and 4k60p. I remembered there was a big discussion when they did this test with 80 with the settings. With all points auto AF, there is a setting to choose starting...
  14. R

Deal: Canon EOS RP body & mount adapter $1046 (Reg $1299)

During next holiday season, Canon is going to sell this for $900 along with $350 worth of free printer.
  15. R

Canon EOS M200 coming soon

Can we use removable evf with M200/M100. I want get something in smaller size to take with me always. I moved to 6d2 from 80d. It is over kill for my needs with very little time to spend on photography. Other option is to just get RP with adapter.
  16. R

Our favourite hands-on preview of the Canon EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

Wondering how different is M6 mark 2 without EVF compared 90D in live view? Aren't these 2 same in this case?
  17. R

Just MTF Charts: Canon Prime Lenses

Do we notice any difference between 85mm f/1.8 and 100mm f/2 in real world use? 85mm seems to be little better in the charts.
  18. R

All of the nominated documentaries at the Oscars were shot on Canon cameras.

Nothing on DPR so far. They are still busy whoring new Sony lens.
  19. R

Here are the full Canon EOS RP specifications

Any chance Canon will update 6D2 with 4K.
  20. R

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

Going to wait for holiday deals with printer. Bought 6d2 recently. Should have waited to jump into FF.