Search results

1. C

Canon 11-24mm or not?

for the money not worth it, great lens, not as sharp as a 24 mk 2 or other regular wides but beats 8 - 15 , on a few places but the cost..... rent it, or CPS it f/4 does not let in enough light. but needs to be restated, daylight its awesome. try it for a bit.
  2. C

85L mk II rubber coating breakdown

where did you get the part? :)
  3. C

B&H Photo: Hands-On With the EOS-1D X Mark II

Yes C300 will be "protected" 29:59 is a limit on all files (4k will fill a card super fast) ML will NEVER write a firmware for these creatures (1DX or the MK II) and .... What the heck is EXPOSURE simulation .... http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/education/tipsandtricks/3142.do and...
  4. C

Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Known Specifications

Im afraid of CANADIAN PRICE ,my last 1DX under CPS was 5950 + TAX this new one might be 8500 in CANADA.
  5. C

For 1dx owners

WIRELESS NETWORK and BROWSER IN CAMERA, TAKE A PICTURE AND UPLOAD ASAP
  6. C

Why isn't there a magic wand in Lightroom?

does? LR does not have Hold SHIFT for a STRAIGHT LINE?
  7. C

Why isn't there a magic wand in Lightroom?

LR does not have Hold SHIFT for a STRAIGHT LINE
  8. C

7d mk2 seems very soft?

Is it a NO NO to directly to light room , should one goto DPP then LIGHTROOM for best noise and COLOR
  9. C

B+W Black and white FILM/DIGITAL Hi contrast wit RED filter/CircPOL

trick is wanting the clouds to stand out and nor be darkened by brush stroke and the "in camera" look i produce. but its a 25a by the Kodak 'scale' or naming convention. :)
  10. C

same im interested in your results , can get quite dark with a red and a circPol set to the right angle
  11. C

I'm trying to turn the Blue sky black with minimal Vignetting What filter combo im thinking B+W CirPol and a 89b red filter(best???) but worried both are F-PRO or Just slim and order of operations, as in circular polarizer then the red filter then the lens (24 mk II 77mm). thanks for the info.
  12. C

Audio - for DSLR video - H5 or H6

Seems the Advantage for the H6 is 4 phantom POWERED XLR , 6 channel, slight longer battery life, 128 GB card capacity vs 32(only use full if large inputs are coming in). H5 seems to have SIZE advantage same modular system 99% the functionality just wondering on a choice or a feature of in...
  13. C

Best Video head for a manfroto AH POD or BEST VIDEO HEAD AND POD

Simple filmmaking, smooth panning, ease in ease out look to shot start and stops. this and more is teh planned usage of a chosen video head
  14. C

About the Fisheye lens

truly, fish eye for the GIN ... love it in allot of situations
  15. C

Wedding - Kat and James

good natural work ... keep it up , love wide shots :)
  16. C

Best Video head for a manfroto AH POD or BEST VIDEO HEAD AND POD

I have a MANFROTTO 190xPROB and a 496RC2 , solid gear no PLAY , looking for a VIDEO head for possible that POD and or just another Tripod and head. Seen a Combo Movie / photo head from Manfrotto a review shows the arm and Head with some PLAY and other fall downs overtime, just want smooth...
  17. C

Should I buy a 1dx

Get the 1DX is a solid camera and is sizable better in the field than a 5Dmk III or other in my experience. show us it when you get it. :)
  18. C

1DX battery drain ULTRA fast

I love you take time to reply , please tell me where AUTO FOCUS SEARCH is set ON. i never see that exact setting, i see the camera sleep all panels go OFF. how did you rectify it :) ps i hope yer not pulling my leg :) eheheh just want it to function like the 7D/5D charge it after REAL...
  19. C

1DX battery drain ULTRA fast

No specific LEN mounted causes it, .... i know one would think it was like an IS continually on problem... no happens with any or all lenses attached