Search results

1. K

December in Ljubljana - Timelapse movie

Thanks Click;)
  2. K

December in Ljubljana - Timelapse movie

Hello to everyone! Happy new year:) Please be welcome to check my new timelapse/hyperlapse video. Many of the timelapses were shot with Canon 60D and some with Fuji XT-20... Have a nice year and lot of good light! Luka
  3. K

More Canon EOS M5 Specifications Emerge

So, the battery is not so bad at all? I really like the new m5, but my main wish is to take it with me to hikes in alpes and make some timelapse sequences... I am wondering if it could take cca. 300 long exposure images at night...
  4. K

Canon EOS M5 Coming Before Photokina [CR3]

Very excited. I wonder if it gets better battery? Or even USB charging. Would love to use M5 for timelapses on my hikes :)
  5. K

Dogs in FLIGHT (DIF)

Actually he´s not in the air completelly, but anyway :) 60D + 100L 1/160 f/6.3 iso200
  6. K

Bee's

Bee on Lavender 60D + 100L 1/1000 f/3.5 iso200
  7. K

Ljubljana - Dragon City - Hyperlapse

Hi Guys! Just want to share with you my short timelapse/hyperlapse movie. It's about my city Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia... Made with: Canon 60D Tokina 11-16 Canon 18-135 Been a long time reader here on CR, learnt a lot... https://vimeo.com/151013656
  8. K

Long-term 5DIII Test: Afghanistan To Zimbabwe

This had to be a LIFE experience!! Picture of Victoria Falls - magic... Congratulations.
  9. K

Flower macros

Thanks :) Thank you. Great knowledge here on forum and a lot of great shots ;)
  10. K

Flower macros

Very nice pics guys... here are some pics that I shot wit 60D and 100L, really like this lens...