Search results

1. Luds34

6d mark II with 430ex III

Okay, I apologize for the dumb question, but I know this is the place to get an answer. I have a 6D2 and just recently paired with it with a 430ex III for the "run and gun" bounce of the (white) ceiling shooting for family events with E-TTL. I'm use to being able to attach a speedlite (6D...
  2. Luds34

6d2 Focus Selection

Okay, The 6D series camera does not have a joystick for focus point selection. However, the combo of the top dial and back dial can be used to quickly move the point around. Top dial does left and right, back dial does up and down. However, the direction for the back dial seems...
  3. Luds34

Concert Goers - No Professional Camera - What does that mean???

I'm attending a concert tonight at a state fair. We plan to hang out at the fair for a few hours first. I really want to bring a camera along even just to snap some shots at the fair. The concert I'm attending allows cameras, as long as they are not "professional". I know sometimes...
  4. Luds34

Opinion on 70-200 Options

Hi folks, For a few years I owned a Canon 70-200 f/4 (non IS). It was a great lens and took some of my favorite photos with it. Problem was, that is was just too long on crop and after I picked up an 85mm prime, I rarely ever used it. However, after picking up a 6D I found the focal length so...
  5. Luds34

Stacked Teleconverters or Tamron 150-600

So I've been interested in shooting the moon. So there is the context, static object, tripod, don't mind manually focusing, etc. Unfortunately I've put my energy and efforts into what I use on a regular basis, and that is focal lengths under 100mm. Now that I am very happy with my kit in that...