Search results

1. K

Here’s a full list of what will be announced with the Canon EOS R3 this month

The Canon XF400 is listed as discontinued. Maybe a new camcorder on the horizon?
  2. K

Revisiting the Canon Cinema EOS C50 and what it could be

Why does canon continue to believe in the following pricepoints ? - 2400 usd for consumer grade 4k60 -5000 usd for 4:2:2 Every year the sales are dropping by atleast 25%. I Just dont get it.
  3. K

Preorder: Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and new lenses

29:59 is because of EU law. 30 minutes or higher, it is considered a camcorder so an additional tax is applied. For anything else, i agree. This seems like major dealbreaker.
  4. K

Four New Canon XA Professional Camcorders Feature 4K 30p High-Quality Recording

i was hoping for these to be around 1200~1600. This is way WAAAY to overpriced. another HUGE let down by canon. when rumors surfaced about new camcorders a few weeks ago, i was excited because i really am looking for a new camcorder with 4k. Now it is time to look for other brands. Even the...
  5. K

Canon EOS 7D Mark II listed as discontinued, but no reason for excitement

Wow, i am not the only one. I started with the 350d, moved to the 40d,then i got the 7d and now i have the 7d mark ii and i always believed that one to be a lemon. Only 2/3 out of 10 photos are sharp, the sharp ones usually look nowhere as good as some of the pictures posted here etc. The...
  6. K

Canon U.S.A. Introduces Two Compact HD Camcorders

Re: Canon U.S.A. Introduces Two Compact HD Camcorders Ideal For Professional Videographers LOL, That camera has only FHD. pay 500 euro in your local store and you get a license key, which allows you to download firmware 2.0 which in turn unlocks QFHD and 4k. That's right.. 4k is already...
  7. K

Manual for EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R Available

Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps Not something to be proud of for a $3699 camera.
  8. K

Ron Martinsen Blasts the 7DII in his review

I am sorry, but the reviewer lost all credibility when he started to complain about noise at iso 100 when zoomed in 100%. That is like looking with a magnifying glass at a picture the size of a 4x5meter wall. O MY GOD SO MUCH NOISE. "This image looks nice at first until you zoom in at 100%...
  9. K

Canon 5DIV: 36 MP US $ 3799 TBA in March 2015

And man.. 3700? Remember when the original 5d Costed almost 2000 dollars less? We got a dumbed down version at that price point now in the form of the 6d.
  10. K

Canon 5DIV: 36 MP US $ 3799 TBA in March 2015

That page(source) is as old as the road to Rome. However, looking at the c100 mark II (1080/59 for only $5600) released a month ago i can pretty much confirm the 5d mark iv will not have 4k for a lower price. Canon is very pro- product diversification so they like to keep cool features out...
  11. K

Studio Light Power Question?

I have a bowens 250watt with a large travelpack kit. You have 5 stops of power control since it starts at 1.0 Altho the 500watts kits are cheaper, it will give you far less control in areas with not much room available, especially on location. It is a fools mistake to think more watts are...
  12. K

Canon Announces the Cinema EOS C100 Mark II

True and thanks^^ The discussion between 2k and 4k is getting a little silly. It is almost like argueing how a 36 megapixel wins over a 22 megapixel camera while you only publish photos on the internet, or how there is noise on a APS-C camera when you zoom in 200%, that is like using a...
  13. K

Canon Announces the Cinema EOS C100 Mark II

Very mixed views on this. With only a 30fps increase, there is very little reason for anyone with the mark 1 to upgrade. Canon appears to lack innovation yet again. On the other hand, 4k is not readily available to consumers yet. Sure you can record whatever you'd like in 4k at weddings, but...