Search results

1. L

Frozen

Canon 7D Mark II, EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM
  2. L

Blow Fly (I guess)

Canon 7D Mark II, EF 100mm f/2.8L + 25mm extension tube, handheld, no flash: Blow Fly In The Morning by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  3. L

Two

Two by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  4. L

Ladybug Portrait

7D Mark II, EF 100mm f/2.8L, EF12 II, Angle Finder C: Ladybug by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  5. L

Vinegar Fly

Vinegar Fly with Canon 70D + EF 100mm f/2.8L in the Finnish summer: Vinegar Fly On A Leaf by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  6. L

A Leaf Beetle Taking Off

Taking Off by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  7. L

First snow melting

First Snow Melting I by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  8. L

Scorpionfly

Taken with Canon 70D + EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM. Scorpionfly by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  9. L

Western Honey Bee Flying

A Western Honey Bee flying with Canon 70D + EF 100mm f/2.8L: Western Honey Bee Flying by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  10. L

Sigma 500mm f/4 Sports

Anyone here using this lens? How do you like it? How does it compare to Canon's 500mm f/4L I and II ? There seems to be many very positive reviews about the Sigma and the price is "tempting". I'm also already in love with Sigma's build quality seen in the 150-600 S.
  11. L

Canon 7D2 + Sigma 150-600 S + 1.4x II ?

I just tried the 1.4x II with Sigma 150-600 S and what the hell...it worked :) I mean...it even autofocuses at f/9.0 ! I thought f/8.0 was the limit, but I can't complain.
  12. L

Ant

They were still moving a bit slowly after winter. Ant by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  13. L

Pussy Willow

Pussy Willow by Jussi Lind, on Flickr
  14. L

AF performance 70D vs 80D vs 7D2?

How is the AF performance of 80D compared to that of 70D and 7D2 especially in macro photography? I just played with my EF 100mm f/2.8L (+ 25mm extension tube) and noticed that the AF of 70D was complete crap compared to 7D2. Too few AF points and options, inconsistent, went back and forth...7D2...
  15. L

AF of my 70-200 f/4L and 400 f/5.6L making noise

My (a couple of years old) 70-200 f/4L IS USM makes rubbing noise while autofocusing. You can clearly here the focus group moving inside the lens. Also the MF doesn't work anymore, it just slips. The AF at least feels very slow. I compared this to a similar lens of a friend and it was completely...
  16. L

Third party batteries deliberately crippled in 7Dmk2?

I have a Hähnel 3rd party battery that I have used with 70D without any problems. It has worked just like the original Canon batteries. However, now that I inserted the Hähnel in my 7Dmk2 I got a message "No battery information available. Do you still want to use this battery? Ok / Cancel" (the...
  17. L

EF 300mm f/2.8L II + 2x III (with Canon 7D mk II) or...?

Do you think that EF 300mm f/2.8L II + 2x III would be a realistic option to get 600mm f/5.6 with IS for birding? I've seen some really sharp images taken with this combination, but still not sure if it's worth the price. It's possible to get the lense only for 5500 euros and I already happen to...
  18. L

Are extenders useless?

I've been playing with EF EX 1.4x II and EF EX 2x III together with EF 300 f/4L IS USM and Canon 7D mk2. I've constantly managed to get better image quality (sharper + deeper colors) by just heavily cropping the 300 mm image without extenders. Does anyone agree? Because of this I'm now a bit...