Search results

1. pap-x

Could EOS M & RF Co-exist?

I used the m50 update as a sign of how seriously Canon is taking the M line. When the first m50 came out its specs were comparable to the 80D with a better processor, 4k and faster burst (it was only missing the weather sealing and a control ring). It was clear that Canon was putting a lot of...
  2. pap-x

Could EOS M & RF Co-exist?

I think there is a big gap between the RF and M lines, the gap of a capable APS-C camera. I don't know why Canon has not addressed this segment yet, but there is no mirrorless equivalent of the 90D or 7Dm2. An APS-C camera with good ergonomics and controls, weather sealing, decent evf and lpe6...
  3. pap-x

Canon officially announces the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

From some quick measurements from the videos posted above the cropped mode does a 1.18x crop to the picture. That means that it uses around 6000 pixels in width of the sensor and judging from the warnings of overheating, it obviously performs a 6k to 4k downsampling hence the increased...
  4. pap-x

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

I don't get why people think that K435 and K436 are 7diii or 90d related. Battery level indication on those cameras is in 6 levels not 4, why would Canon downgrade them? I'm 99% sure that those models are probably the 850D and the 78D, as Rebels are announced around spring time every year. They...
  5. pap-x

Please share your own photo web site with us

Here's my flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/pap-x/
  6. pap-x

Within Forests

Northern Greece: Dense Forest by pap-x, on Flickr