Search results

1. Fr3nzy Photography

Small Lighting Setup - Does CRI Matter? (LED vs CFL)

Hello all. I'm looking to put together a small lighting setup for some product shot-style photography as well as newborn/baby shooting. All work is personal, but will be shared so it still needs to be good (yes I know "good" is relative and grandma will always think shots of granddaughter are...
  2. Fr3nzy Photography

"Budget" Wildlife Lens Option

With tax season upon us (in the U.S. at least), I'm looking to have a budget for some new photography gear. One thing I would really like to due is acquire a lens to pair with my 7D2 for wildlife shooting while I'm out hiking. My current practice is to rent the 100-400mkII when I go on a big...
  3. Fr3nzy Photography

Tripod or Monopod for Wildlife/Birding

All, I'm headed to Scotland for about 2 weeks coming up for vacation. Needless to say, I plan to do photography while I'm there. I'm primarily a landscape shooter and I have several hikes and locations scouted for plenty of that. But, as it is a vacation I also plan to do some relaxing...
  4. Fr3nzy Photography

County fairs, what sells?

I'm looking to set up a vendor booth at a few local county fairs this year in an effort to expand my print sales, but I was looking for some advice from folks that do this more regularly. I've never been to the fairs in these particular counties as I'm new to the area, nor have I ever sold...
  5. Fr3nzy Photography

Manhattan Skyline & 14mm lens

I'm heading to New York City in a few weeks, and one of the stops I want to make is the DUMBO/Brooklyn Bridge Park area to get some shots of the Manhattan skyline at various points during the day. Having been to NYC a few times but never to this spot, I've been looking at images on-line to...