Search results

1. G

Firmware: Canon releases new firmware for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 to fix freezing bug

Guess I am one of the lucky ones that never had any issue. Skip this one and wait for the late March improvements! In a way or another, good to see Canon launching updates (either to fix or improve!)
  2. G

Coming firmware for Canon Cinema EOS C70 to have internal 12-bit Cinema RAW Light

Oh boy.....Ohhhh Boyyyy!!! :D My C70 will LOVE this!!!!! :D :D
  3. G

Here’s confirmation of the RF 100-400, RF 24 Macro and RF 18-45. Sadly, they’re quite delayed

In my opinion this 18-45 is going to be a cheaper lens with F3.5-5.6 or so...It will fit as a kit lens for the next EOS RP maybe....
  4. G

So when is the Canon EOS R3 coming?

Not your fault that rumors go wrong! After all...Its all about that, rumors! :) During these years that I follow Canonrumors I got used to see pretty accurate rumors here and this is the only site I visit when I want canon news at first hand! So congrats for the excellent job! As for the EOS...
  5. G

The New Canon EOS R6 firmware v1.3.0 has been pulled globally

In the R5 no problems so far. Clog3 is great and 1080p 100fps is also great. Didn´t try low compression or Raw light in 8k but so far no problems just good things! :) I don´t have that issue of blown out view assist.
  6. G

Why R5 Mechanical shutter shock so serious? Amost makes it useless.

Actually that´s very easy to explain! :D user variable! Sometimes you get blurry images in 1/60 and better with 1/100, or better at 1/60 and worse at 1/100.... :D It just depends how many coffees you have drink! Ok...seriously. I am not saying that there is no issue, but honestly, I don´t see...
  7. G

Well I will but if I shoot at 70mm with a 1/100 shutter speed I DO expect to see a bit blurry. It may not happen but there is a High possibility! Another thing i forgot to mention, The AF of the R5 is nervous! Be aware to choose or to select the best AF for the situations. I did had a...
  8. G

I´m not sure I am going to be unfair on my comment but....You do know the rule to double the focal distance in shutterspeed right? I own a R5 form the first ones and I don´t have any issue with the camera. But from what I am seeing here you have a so called "user mistake". If you are making...
  9. G

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

Here you have the camera:
  10. G

Interview: Canon addresses overheating concerns, workarounds and the Cripple Hammer

Yeah....funny thing is that I did that! I must dig a bit to see whats up on this.
  11. G

Interview: Canon addresses overheating concerns, workarounds and the Cripple Hammer

Thanks! North of Portugal last week. This are the frames I didn´t use for the work. I made this short to Youtube
  12. G

Totally agree with you. Micro HDMI sucks very VERY much! Its so fragile, it can break so easily i am always afraid. Also because of the signal of course. About viewfinder....for me no big deal I use Atomos all the time...but yeah...However is understandable. The only downside of the camera is...
  13. G

I am working with the EOS R5 now since the 30th July. The camera is just amazing! For stills I am chocked with the performance of the sensor, it delivers such pleasant and detailed photos! For me it´s the best camera camera in the market! For video, I must confess that the first use was a...
  14. G

Canon EOS R5 firmware update coming in the next 24 hours

I saw that hack, didn´t try it yet, I am afraid it could damage camera in some way.....It´s an expensive camera.... :D I will wait to see what Canon can do.
  15. G

Well but any improvement is quite welcome. What bugs me more is the camera overheats even without recording. I can accept limit recording times, I can accept camera to overheat but this is almost unusable. We can record externally and overpass HQ 30fps but not 120fps. And boy...image is so...
  16. G

Fix overheating issues and Canon will have the BEST camera in the market! Can´t wait for it.
  17. G

8K Cinema RAW Light coming to the EOS R5 confirmed by Apple?

Ok, so sorry about the off-topic. End of line here. ;) Ohh I did of course. More than once. ;)
  18. G

Taked with humour! ;) ;) Ok, let´s get this clear and On-topic. Of course it´s great, or it would be great to have cinema light raw in the EOS R5, honestly I don´t think canon will make it, I think that´s a feature to come in the new cinema line cameras. I would be well received though. But...
  19. G

So YOU should read the post! What canonrumors refer is an upgrade for the R5! I have some trouble understanding this kind of "blind praise"....but I guess it´s just me. I believe when a topic refers the upcoming firmware of the EOS R5 that the overheating issue must be discussed. Unless you...
  20. G

Canon EOS R5 firmware update coming soon, RAW light to be added? [CR2]

Hope for good news! As a firmware wishes: - I would prefer cinemarawlight to 4k, but would be good to 8k either. - For my needs I don´t really need 1080@120fps (Why would someone need if you have 4k120, just use 4k even for 1080 projects. - Would LOVE C-log3! - Would LOVE 4k@120 could be...