Search results

1. G

Solar chargers for DSLR

Hello, i have a question if someone can help. I´m going to be out in the field for about 20 days, in Africa, in a zone that i don´t have access to electricity. In those 20 days i will be filming and photographing all the time. So....i have a little problem to solve here. Battery charging... I...
  2. G

Some help needed - 1dx mkII or 5dMkIV

Hello I am going to buy a new camera and my question is...wich one to buy! It is a really good doubt to have between these 2 amaizng bodys, but i really have it! So the thing is...i am a wildlife photographer, and i also make nature documentaries in video although the main jobs are in...
  3. G

I am tired of my 7D markII

As the tittle sais....i am completely tired of the 7D markII. I´m done... Explaining: I am shooting wildlife since 2008, from those years i have been using some eos bodys like 350D, 40D, 5D markII and recently 5D markIII and 7D markII. Yes, unfortunatly i am not a rich guy and never could...
  4. G

What extender for Canon 500mm F4 IS L II ?

Hello everyone! I wonder if someone can help me in this decision. I am going to to buy the Canon 500mm F4 IS L II and also a teleconverter to be able to improve my focal distance. I´m a wildlife photograhper so distance is always a big thing. The perfect lens probably would be a 600mmm, or...