Search results

1. P

Is the EOS 7D Mark II the last in the 7D series? We’re told that it is [CR1]

If the subject is standing still (not moving back or forward) the 7d mk ii is fine on the 70-200 f4. Standing still on the sigma 50 f1.4 on 7d mk ii never sharp. 200d / 100d never had focus issues.
  2. P

See the 70-200 is tack sharp.. sometimes. No amount of afma would sort the 50mm (the canon 1.4 is horrible but the 1.8 stepper and STM variationsare good). Perfect on 200d and 5d (the original) no adjustments. The consistency was not there. But again I did get sharp photos just not all the time
  3. P

I logged in to reply to this. I agree. The R does nail focus and can tear through a lot of shots without buffering. I couldn't nail focus no matter the settings in the 7d mk ii. Looked sharp when the mirror flapped on a 70-200 f4 but was out of focus constantly. Sigma 50 f1.4 art - no sharp...
  4. P

Ron Martinsen Blasts the 7DII in his review

Hi, Ive been reading and watching dslr videos for a while just as the 5d mk iii was released. Then I fell out of photography and didnt bother with it until I went on holidays with my G10 last year which I love, but wanted it to be "better". I started cheap, real cheap. Purchasing a 100d and a...