Search results

1. Ozarker

Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L USM video features

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I must admit I'd prefer f/1.2, but I'm sure f/1.4 will do. Makes virtually no difference in bokeh, but it would be so sweet to have a matched set.
  2. Ozarker

Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L USM video features

Somebody's got his rubber band wound to tight. Did you not see the smiley? While your history lesson was impressive, it falls flat when designed to impress in such obnoxious fashion. So you know all that and can weaponize it too. Whataguy. His point wasn't a history lesson. His point is that...
  3. Ozarker

Canon officially registers a second unannounced EOS R camera body

Cool! I was hoping an R Mark II would come along.
  4. Ozarker

Here we go again, the Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L rumored to be announced next month

So you saw a CR3 on a R5s rumor in 2019, huh? You time traveler you! o_O
  5. Ozarker

Here we go again, the Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L rumored to be announced next month

But won't that landscape lens break if you use it for portraits? :p
  6. Ozarker

It’s here, Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8L IS USM officially announced

Only if it's pocket size and also makes phone calls and can surf the web.
  7. Ozarker

Canon EOS R1 Specifications [CR2]

It was one of many rumors.
  8. Ozarker

Canon EOS R1 Specifications [CR2]

I was expecting a high resolution studio type camera. While 30 mpix on my R has been great, I expected more resolution from the R1. Edit: I don't know where I thought I'd read the R1 is going to be 30 mpix. My bad. 45-60 sounds great.
  9. Ozarker

Canon EOS R1 prototypes are in the wild [CR3]

It's gonna be $9.99 with free shipping. But wait! If you pre-order in the next sixty seconds they'll throw in a strap... Absolutely free!
  10. Ozarker

Massive Discounts on Refurbished Gear from Canon USA

I see you, 28-70. Unfortunately, my bank account doesn't.
  11. Ozarker

Canon not going global shutter with next round of EOS R camera bodies

I'm not sure closing the gap is good if IQ suffers. For me, that's like asking the leader of a foot race to go slower because the 2nd or 3rd place runner has nicer socks. *That's to those who think global shutter is all that because it's on the spec sheet regardless of performance.
  12. Ozarker

The RF 24-105mm f/2.8L IS USM Z won’t be the last RF PowerZoom lens

This is one exciting lens! Way to go, Canon!
  13. Ozarker

A bit more information on the upcoming RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS

Hi Alan. You're one of the birding experts so a good guy to ask. I'm thinking f/9 at 800mm will give good bokeh? I've moved to rural Arkansas in the Ozarks. I'm planting lots of fruit trees that I think will have the added benefit of attracting lots of birds. Models are few and far between out...
  14. Ozarker

Canon is actively conducting market research on a “retro” style camera body

The look is cool. That's why I bought an Olympus. The Olympus, though, is too tiny to be comfortable for me. I'm confident a FF Canon will be better. I have a Canon AE-1 and it's better to me .
  15. Ozarker

RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM

Great!
  16. Ozarker

Canon is actively conducting market research on a “retro” style camera body

Could it be? Are the stills only photogs finally going to get their camera? What could be more retro than sharp edges and no video?:p Where's Goldwing?
  17. Ozarker

Canon EOS R1 prototypes are in the wild [CR3]

Well, my R works great, but I'm going to need a faster burst rate in the next couple of years. I'd be interested in an R5 II or possibly an R1 to finish out my life. Lol. I want the high resolution for cropping my grandson's(s) sports, etc., since a fast super-tele will not be in the cards for...
  18. Ozarker

Canon announces the Canon RF 10-20mm f/4L IS STM

Well, the difference between 14mm and 10mm is kinda huge. I know we look at that and think, "It's just 4mm." but, at the wide end, it's huge.
  19. Ozarker

Canon will announce more lenses in 2023 [CR2]

Yes, it's like pouring ketchup. ;)