Search results

1. M

Here’s an updated list of unreleased Canon gear

HEY it looks like the Sigma 28mm 1.4 ART is released in Canon and Nikon mounts on Adorama and B&H!!?? But the Sigma and Sony mount versions are still on pre-order. :p
  2. M

Sigma Unveils Five New Global Vision Lenses

Ya no kidding their 50mm and 35mm's are both large but managable. However that 40mm with a 82mm filter size!! I just don't get that at all. Seems insanely big. Looking at the photos I'm guessing the 28mm is similar to the 35mm but just a little longer. Why I prefer 28mm is because while 35mm is...
  3. M

Sigma Unveils Five New Global Vision Lenses

THANK YOU SIGMA!!!! :D:cool: No thank you Canon. :eek::confused: I have been wanting a 28mm 1.4 for about 8 years because my 35mm while I like it just isn't quite wide enough for ceremonies and receptions. 28mm is my perfect wide and still usable for portraits like the 35mm. So thank you...
  4. M

Sigma to announce 5 new lenses shortly, including a new 70-200mm f/2.8 OS Sport & 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 OS Sport

BOOM!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D Sigma must have been reading my comments haha! :cry::cry::cry: Ya right.... But I have been spamming this forum forever wanting a 28mm 1.4 because my 35mm 1.4ii is a little tighter then I want. THANK YOU SIGMA! How do I order...
  5. M

Sigma Adds Three New Lenses to Its Cine Lens Lineup

Help me, Sigma-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope. We need a EF 28mm 1.4 ART because Canon will never do it. :D
  6. M

DPReview: Canon EOS R first impressions with Chris and Rishi

I'm not really sure what would happen if you have IS in both the body and lens at the same time but I would really like it in body because I only shoot primes and none of them has IS. I would love it if the lenses has IS but i don't think Canon will do that any time soon. So IBIS is my best hope.
  7. M

Sigma to announces 3 new cine lenses ahead of IBC 2018

Wooo Hoo! All 3 of these lenses will be warmly welcome!! :D:D:D Oh Sigma PLEASE make us a EF 28mm 1.4 ART as well since Canon never will. ;)
  8. M

Yes I think your right. I think another body will be coming out so I will have to wait. I would love it if its a low MP body around 24mp (eat less HD space) and nice low light camera. Guess we can only wait and see.
  9. M

I hear you but I have never really had much trouble with focusing since the 5D1 on. Most of my weddings (bluecoralphotography com) I'm still shooting EOS1V film cameras anyhow so anything newer is amazing for me haha! I use my 5D3's for low light. But yes I'm mostly thinking video with these new...
  10. M

I have to do something eventually because I need better stabilization. Yes Canon has amazing lenses but that doesn't help with stabilizing. I shoot 35 1.4ii, 50 1.2L, 85 1.2ii, 105 1.4 for weddings and commercial video with glidecam's and now DJI's Ronin-S but all this could be AMAZING with...
  11. M

MAN!! I'm so bumbed about this camera and I'm usually positive when everyone is negative about a camera release. :p But the only 3 things I want Canon didn't do in this camera and EVERYONE else is. IBIS - WHY Canon!? Why can't you do it. Even Nikon's lowest body has it!! 1080 @ 120fps - WHY...
  12. M

Sigma Readying Two New EF Lenses for Photokina? [CR1]

PLEASE Sigma give us a 50mm 1.4 IS or 28mm 1.4!! :D:D:D
  13. M

Specifications and an Image of the PowerShot SX740 HS

SIGMA Please make us a 50mm 1.4 Image Stabilized and a 28mm 1.4. Your our only hope. Canon is too busy making stuff like this and a million versions of their super tele's and 70-...mm zooms again and again. ::) "Sigma Sigma your our man, if you can't do it no Canon can. Goooooooo SIGMA!" ;D :P 8)
  14. M

More Canon Gear Appears for Certification, Including 5 New Lenses

8) 8) 8) 28mm f/1.4 L BR EF 50mm f/1.4 IS EF PLEASE Canon!! ;D ;D ;D
  15. M

Sigma Announces Pricing & Availability for Its 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO Art Lens

You must build a 28mm 1.4 ART. This is our most desperate hour. Help Me, Sigma-Wan Kenobi. You're My Only Hope! ;D ;D ;D
  16. M

Patent: A New EF 50mm f/1.2L Optical Formula Referenced

50mm 1.2L ii :) 50mm 1.4 IS :) ;D 28mm 1.4L BR :) ;D 8) Please Canon!
  17. M

Patent: EF-S 10mm f/2.8 BR and EF 35mm BR Optical Formula

Re: Canon Patent Application: APS-C 10mm 2.8 BR and 35mm BR patent application How about a 28mm 1.4L BR 8)
  18. M

Tokina Officially Announces the Opera 50mm f/1.4 FF

Another sharp 50mm... ::) I shoot mostly still weddings and commercial video and I don't care about more sharpness and bokeh. There are lots of options for that already. If this Tokina was LESS sharp then the Sigma ART but had Image Stabalization I would have sold my Sigma and bought this...
  19. M

Sigma Announces the 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Series Lens Development

I REALLY hope that tripod collar can come off. I'm extremely excited about this lens! 85mm 1.2 is my main wedding lens but when I use to shoot Nikon the 105mm 2.5 was my fave focal length as it was my max I could use for fast shooting. I had the 135mm f2L for years but finally sold it being too...
  20. M

Sigma Announces the 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Series Lens Development

CRAZY what sigma is putting out these days! Does that Canon company still make new innovative lenses anymore? I haven't heard from that old company in years... ;) Sigma since your the king of lenses now can you make us a 28mm 1.4 OS and 50mm 1.4 OS? Knowing you sigma I'm sure its already in...