Search results

1. N

Is a Canon EOS R7 Mark II coming this year? [CR2]

Does anyone wonder what the order delay time is going to be with 3 camera launches?
  2. N

Canon’s 2024 Roadmap, and the timeline surprised us [CR3]

Any guesses on the prices? I am hoping the R5II is about the same as the R5 at launch and the R1 isnt over 7000.
  3. N

Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM II mentioned [CR2]

Wasn't there a rumor of a RF 70-150 f2? I suspect that got nixed....I had hoped that would have come to reality.
  4. N

Canon EOS R1 Specifications [CR2]

Price will be interesting given these specs and the initial starting asking price for the R3. 2K more seems a lot.
  5. N

The Canon EOS R1 will come well before the EOS R5 Mark II [CR3]

It seems in conflict that the R1 would be a master of everything comment that was mentioned earlier.
  6. N

What do people want to see in the Canon EOS R1? PetaPixel gives their thoughts

Price tag aligned with the other flagships and increased low light performance. I am ok with 45-50MP and maybe some improvement with the AF. Lastly minimal time lag between the official announcement, ordering and receipt of the camera.
  7. N

Where the heck is the RF 35mm f/1.2L?

I I'm there with you!!
  8. N

The Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS will be available globally on January 26, 2023

I can’t wait to learn about people’s experience with this lens. It’s on my wishlist.
  9. N

Canon will release a trio of RF mount wide angle L prime lenses in the first half of 2023

I wonder what the price of an RF 35 mm will be?
  10. N

USD pricing for the Canon EOS R6 Mark II and Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM has leaked ahead of the imminent announcement

I am interested in the 135, I'm very hopeful it focuses rapidly. I wanted to get other's opinion on focal lengths. I have the RF 85/1.2 and was wondering if a 35mm or 50 mm is better for close up face/headshots without having to be far away. I am always concerned about distortion.
  11. N

The Canon EOS R6 Mark II will be announced on November 2, 2022

That's what I was thinking. I was hoping to learn more about a R5 Mark II.
  12. N

The Canon EOS R6 Mark II should be announced sometime this year

Given this, I wonder what the timeline for the R5 mark II is or the previously mentioned high resolution R camera?
  13. N

Canon EOS R6 Mark II – Here are some more specifications

I wonder when the R5 will be updated given this announcement, Maybe after an R1 and the R5 II would get its sensor?
  14. N

There are 4 wide-angle L prime lenses coming in the next 12 months [CR2]

I was hoping to learn about the availability of the 135mm 1.8L.....wasn't it supposed to be announced in Q4?
  15. N

Skylum to fulfill new vision for Luminar Neo with Extensions, including Noiseless AI, which is very cool

I purchased Neo and their established membership for the templates etc. I am disappointed to see that I will have to purchase another subscription for a product that I thought was being purchased as a single investment.
  16. N

Bad news: The Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L USM has been pushed into 2023

I wonder when the 135mm is going to be announced. A rumor said Q4...any more updates on specs or release date?
  17. N

The Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L USM is coming in Q4 of 2022 [CR3]

I was thinking that too. I was hoping for some more really innovative lenses but that really isn't what Canon is doing.
  18. N

The Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L USM is coming in Q4 of 2022 [CR3]

I wonder what price point the lens will be at given its not an f2 in the RF mount? $2300-2500?
  19. N

DXO has launched Nik Collection 5, the hugely popular plugins for Photoshop and Lightroom

Thank you. I got the elite version for the noise reduction capabilities.