Search results

1. M

Upcoming 2024 Canon RF lens recap

ordinaryfilmmaker really doesn't have a good track record for getting things right, I could mention many times he was incorrect. ex: R6II would have a R3 stacked sensor, that never happened. I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously. He's chasing views
  2. M

Canon releases a full frame 19MP Global shutter sensor to Market

I've downloaded R3 samples and a9iii samples, it's not even close, completely disagree with you. As so many other reviews I've seen as well. What on earth are you talking about?
  3. M

Canon releases firmware updates for 5 telephoto RF lenses

Hackery? firstly, the EF 400/600 are a new design, they were released in 2018, in large aperture lenses that is considered pretty current tech. Both are the same weight as the Sony counterparts. And adding a flange to adapt to the new mirrorless has little to no adverse effect when it comes to...
  4. M

I havent downloaded them yet, but the US sites get the firmware usually 24h later or so, so im just gonna wait a couple of days
  5. M

Haha I'm lucky enough to be downloading one of these and installing them lol
  6. M

Canon’s upcoming announcements recap

I agree with you, I have 2 R5's at this point and I shoot mainly wildlife, I am banging out keepers on a continuous that I wouldn't never been able to before, I don't see the need to upgrade at all to a version II at this point. I'm just super happy with the R5
  7. M

Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L USM video features

And your post isn't meaningless?
  8. M

Canon EOS R5 Mark II will ship in June or July

unforseen delay? you're really taking what rumor sites report quite factual. The simple answer is, some people just have no clue what they are talking about and want clicks on their websites.
  9. M

Canon EOS R5 Firmware v2.0.0 Released

he's in a lava cave lol
  10. M

If you google the specs of the Canon R5 storage you will se it allows UP TO 2TB cfexpress storage card, this is a fact. The issue was the camera would NOT recognized cards above 2TB and therefore you couldn't even use them, so if you put a 4TB card in there it would not even format. Now it will...
  11. M

What anyone arguing today is missing with the EVF is ridiculous, the OVF is a dinosaur and absolute garbage to what we have today in the R3, R5 EVF's. Let them stay with 5 focus points in the middle of the screen and focus recompose for all I care. To argue you miss shots or blackout is honestly...
  12. M

The canon R5 allows up to 2TB storage card, my guess is since new cards above 2TB are now available, they most likely weren't being recognized and this now fixes that, yet you are still limited to 2TB storage
  13. M

incorrect, maximum capacity allowed is a 2TB card, this most likely fixes an issue where larger cards are now available (above 2TB) and they weren't being recognized, so now they will work but still only allow you up to 2TB storage.
  14. M

Love it when people know me better then me and have to tell me how I feel about things.
  15. M

Here we go again, the Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L rumored to be announced next month

I see, so ".let the bitching begin...." is not a toxic attitude? hypocrisy at its finest.
  16. M

Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specifications

I've got 2 of them, if you invest in expensive glass, the pictures speak for themselves.
  17. M

Canon EOS R5 Mark II sensor resolution likely to stick at 45mp but with new AI features [CR2]

This has got to be the most hilarious comment I've read on here
  18. M

Canon EOS R5 Mark II sensor resolution likely to stick at 45mp but with new AI features [CR2]

I think everyone is getting ahead of themselves on this, Canon hasn't even done anything yet, lets wait before we decide to criticize and opt out of anything.