Search results

1. L

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

Canon's APS-C with the 1.6x crop is only 38% the surface area of a full frame sensor. It's like shooting with an 85.5-megapixel full-frame sensor. I don't think any lens performs well enough to handle that at the moment. I find that even the 80D starts showing noise at ISO 200 when you shoot...
  2. L

Patent: A New EF 50mm f/1.2L Optical Formula Referenced

I really hope that it can keep its size. The 50mm 1.2L is probably the smallest L lens which makes it very versatile. For that reason it'll always have a place in my bag when I need it.
  3. L

Patent: A New Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Optical Formula Referenced

LOL. Just got mine less than 48 hours ago after wanting it for 2 years. And this is the first thing I see.
  4. L

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless is Definitely Coming, and The Wait Won't Be as Long as We Thought

It would be nice if they kept the camera bodies the same size, and instead of the prism, put the best OVF in there, an electronic variable ND, and an AA filter that you can switch on and off. I would love to not have an AA filter for landscapes, but have it for portraits and for whenever the...
  5. L

Want to Increase The Dynamic Range of Your EOS 5D Mark IV Raw Files?

I did some landscape type shots with my 16-35 F4 IS at f8. After Photomerge, the sky and the clouds looked incredible. Much better than using a CPL and or Clarity slider in Lightroom. There is something to this Dual Pixel RAW tool. I'm looking forward to playing with it.