Search results

1. A

Godox Trigger Updated Firmware

Hi Besisika. Would you be able to send me a copy of the firmware too please?
  2. A

When is the M5 Shipping?

Canon has begun shipping to customers and stores in the UK. Mine arrives later today (Friday 25th) direct from Canon so probably early next week for online stores.
  3. A

Canon Introduces the EOS M5 Digital Camera and its First EF-M High Power Zoom Lens

A lot of people have been complaining about the lack of native prime lens for the M5. What's interesting is that here in the UK, all of the pre-orders come with the EF-EOS M adapter bundled with it. Perfect if like me you've already got a selection of EF lenses but it means that anyone who buys...
  4. A

Canon Introduces the EOS M5 Digital Camera and its First EF-M High Power Zoom Lens

The US prices don't include sales tax because it's not set at a country wide rate, rather a state by state rate.
  5. A

Is This The Canon EOS M5 Pricing? [CR1]

Those prices are exclusive of tax. A direct conversion for body only is £681, £817 inc VAT but they'll be other stuff on top of that. So I'd be happy with £900.
  6. A

More Canon EOS M5 Images & Specifications

This ticks all the boxes for me. I'm not fussed about the lack of 4k (means it's a bit cheaper) but the touch DPAF implementation sounds really interesting. Whilst it aint a looker, unless the reviews are poor this will be a perfect back up camera for me. Good thing I picked up a discounted EF...
  7. A

There Will Be a New EOS M Camera Coming in 2016 [CR2]

Re: There Will Be a New EOS M Camera Coming in 2016 Finally some good news. I was beginning to despair that they'd be nothing coming soon(ish). Hopefully it'll come packaged with an inbuilt evf and decent focusing speed to make it a perfect secondary camera (for me anyway). FF isn't a...