Search results

1. K

Stock Notice: Canon EOS R5 body at Adorama

I have the 5D Mark IV and very tempted to pick up the R5 once some more of the RF lens lineup becomes available... it's small, but I'm worried I'll miss the GPS! I used to use a GPS logger and crossmatch that with my 7D timestamps to geotag my photos. Having it on the 5D IV is great. I maybe...
  2. K

Canon RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM specifications

Am I missing something? How come this lens is so much more expensive than the EF counterpart?
  3. K

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

I was so tempted to hold out for a good EOS R to upgrade/replace my 5D Mark IV... but now I'm second guessing. I find myself shifting from roadside/short hike landscape work to longer trips and more outdoor/adventure photography. As such - both weight and space/volume become a bigger concern...
  4. K

Canon officially announces the PowerShot G5 X Mark II and PowerShot G7 X Mark III

Can someone confirm the differences besides I see the g5 goes to 120mm? Also, isn't it extremely weird that they added a mic input, talk about vlogging, but have nowhere to mount a mic? No shoe or 1/4-20 at the top? Gonna have to get funky adapters/cages making the camera larger and heavier :(
  5. K

The rest of 2019 for Canon will be about updating dated product lines [CR2]

I just want the new g7x to come out already, for vlogging! Hell, the new Sony RX0 II announced today could even be a contender over the $1500 RX100 variant...
  6. K

Where is the G7x MK III?

I'm looking to pick up the mark III purely as a vlogging camera. Don't care about viewfinder, zoom range+aperture are nice. I hope the screen could flip out to the side instead of blocked up top. And better 4K/low light performance/framerate options. I'm literally just on the sidelines waiting...
  7. K

Two New Lenses Coming From Canon Next Week [CR3]

I hope there is something that makes me want to upgrade/replace my 70-200 F4. Can't really see what that would be... so I hope I'm surprised by something! Lighter would be really nice as I've been doing a lot more hiking with it lately and if I can save a measurable amount of grams, I'll take it!
  8. K

Two New Lenses Coming From Canon Next Week [CR3]

Holy how on earth do you backcountry hike with the 70-200 2.8, which I assume is not the only lens you're bringing?
  9. K

Deal: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan $99/yr (Reg $119)

Ah good catch I didn't notice that (also in Canada). I wonder if it's enforced? I see Amazon also pricematched this - their download has the same US blurb but nothing for the shipped version. But that one has shipping and import fees deposit :(
  10. K

Ended: Adobe Creative Cloud 12 Month Photography Plan $89 (Reg $119)

Re: Deal: Adobe Creative Cloud 12 Month Photography Plan $89 (Reg $119) My adobe CC is coming up for renewal. Can I buy this and apply it a few months from now, so both later from purchase AND to an existing subscription?