Search results

1. W

Canon releases firmware v1.1.0 for the EOS R and it’s disappointing

It's disappointing with differences of opinion from Canon users are dismiss as troll comments. No manufacturers is perfect. Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon all have flaws. canon is certain exempt for it. Canon do certain really well in the mirrorless (ergonomic, EVF, EF adapter, RF lenses) but...
  2. W

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Talk [CR1]

This!!! If they can provide all these around $2000, it will be an instant pre-order for me.
  3. W

Preorder the New Sigma Lenses

I'm thinking of pre-order the 85A as soon as I see more test. Otus level quality with AF and 1/4 of the price is definitely a bargain. People complain about the size and weight but I don't mind since I'm use to carrying 70-200II 2.8. I really wish the 85 1.2 L III and Tamron 115 1.4 is already...
  4. W

Sigma Announces 85mm f1.4 Art, 12-24mm f/4 Art, 500mm f/4 OS Sport

I definitely don't mind the weight if the IQ is Otus quality with fast AF. Tamron has the 115 1.4 that's rumor. I wonder how likely they will announce that during this Photokina. I would like that more. I've had 15-30 and new 90mm f2.8 both with IS.
  5. W

Initial thoughts on the 5D4 after some use

How do you like the white balance compare to 5D III/6D. Is there an improvement?
  6. W

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Speculation

K, very thought out speculation. I agree. I think the specs is somewhere in the middle. I was waiting for more 6D II leak specs and decide between 5D IV or 6DII. How long after 5D IV release do you think 6D II will be announce? Single slot card. Is that make/break feature for wedding...