Search results

1. M

Canon EOS R5 Mark II sensor resolution likely to stick at 45mp but with new AI features [CR2]

Personally, I'd like to see an AI feature that works with eye auto-focus for small groups. I'd love to see a feature that gets every single eye of the people in a portrait tack sharp at the lowest possible aperture. That would help when I give my camera to somebody else to take a group...
  2. M

Canon EOS R1 Specifications [CR2]

That's a little dramatic dear. It's entirely possible that for the vast majority of people, the current technology available, is not the barrier to realizing their creative goals or ambition. There's usually a corner of the Internet that has their "knickers in a twist" (doesn't really matter...
  3. M

That might be so, however none of the people that are buying Canon's cameras are able to produce an acceptable image because the sensor score on DXO Mark is too low.
  4. M

Thank you!!
  5. M

5 pages in and I don't think I have seen the word "doomed" yet. Very disappointed in you all. ;) Hopefully this will still overheat at 6.7K so we can have lots of animated YouTubers for the first few months. I'll pre-order in the <0.8 microsecond read time from announcement that Canon quotes....
  6. M

A new EOS R system camera is coming in January [CR2]

Any particular vintage you prefer?
  7. M

More features and specifications for the Canon EOS R3 have emerged

No details as to whether you can recover highlights if you are 8 stops over-exposed.... what will the Internet talk about today then?
  8. M

Here are more images of the Canon EOS R3

I'm excited by the amalgamation of the 1dx controls with R5 that we are seeing here on R3. The main difference / advantage I see vs 1 dx mkiii, is that with the RF mount, you get the extra dial on the adapter / lens to adjust aperture etc. And having the R5 mode dial, gives you that extra...
  9. M

Canon Announces That The Powerful Professional Full-Frame EOS R3 Mirrorless Camera Is On Its Way

Genius idea to launch the R3. Focus on stills and take the pros that have little to no interest in video from 1dx range to R3. R1 has to be the absolute pinnacle of what Canon can achieve for both stills and video. Another year to cook it better won't hurt either. Also they could bump the...
  10. M

Canon releases their full 2020 financials, beat expectations

Yes, yes, yes..... all very well and interesting. But the only thing that really matters is what percentage of the float is short?
  11. M

What will Canon bring to the table with the EOS R1?

What happened to integrity in the rumor world?
  12. M

What will Canon bring to the table with the EOS R1?

No Direct Print button = Canon doomed.
  13. M

The next Canon EOS R5 firmware update is coming next month [CR2]

How do you let Canon know that you demand the R5 mkii comes with the Direct Print button? Navigate via a web-browser to www.usa.canon.com and then look at the top left of your screen where you will see the word feedback. If you point your mouse at that and then use your left finger to...
  14. M

Canon to announce the PowerShot Pick next week

Is it groundhog day? :LOL:
  15. M

Canon and Sony go at it in the latest BCN Japanese market share report

Canon is doomed. Even JVC over-heat them!
  16. M

Canon has exceeded its sales projections for fiscal 2020

Canon Rumors has exceeded its rumors projections for fiscal 2020 It looks like there is some good news coming out of the rumor industry now that the pandemic is over. Canon Rumors is reporting that in spite of the impact of Covid 19, it exceeded rumor projections for the 2020 fiscal year on the...
  17. M

Patent: A new Canon Cinema camera appears in a related patent

8K overheating. Shoulder mount. Ears are doomed!