Search results

1. smaruzzi@gmail.com

The Canon EOS R1 will come well before the EOS R5 Mark II [CR3]

The R1 cannot be anything else that the most advance camera in the market when it gets announced/released. And the gap between the R1 and other flagship cameras from Sony and Nikon better be wide otherwise its leadership will last for only few months. Anything else would be suicidal for Canon...
  2. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Canon officially announces the EOS R5 and EOS R6 along with 4 new lenses and two teleconverters

Does it includes a GPS unit? Haven't seen any mention about GPS. Thanks, Stefano
  3. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Here are more images of the Canon EOS R5

It’s there, to the right of the Mode wheel
  4. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

This is awesome! So glad I switched to the RF system in October 2018, selling all my EF cameras and lenses. Truly amazed by the technological improvements introduced by the R system. The EOS R is a great camera, the EOS R5 a dream camera!
  5. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Two new EOS R bodies coming in the first half of 2020 [CR3]

Canon has to gain market share in a declining market if they intend to survive and buying time. They are in the position to do that. The R system is realistically a step forward as proven by the RF lenses. In addition to that, thousands of customers truly love the EOS R, despite being a first...
  6. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Canon officially announces the RF 85mm f/1.2L USM

No mention of the DS version in the announcement? Thanks Stefano
  7. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Canon executives say a lot more coming in 2019

What would make me happy is a shipment date for the prematurely announced new 6 RF lenses, and a super professional body based on the R technology. Stefano
  8. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM one of the “crazy” lenses coming next year [CR1]

That would be an amazing lens! I'm glad I embraced the "RF revolution" since last October. Looking forward to reselling my "old" EF lenses and get the new RFs as soon as Canon releases them.
  9. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Here’s a vague Canon roadmap for 2019 [CR1]

The next significant body will be another R: no doubts about it. After ore-announcing 6 new RF lenses to be released 8+ months from now, Canon has sent out a strong message about their commitment to FF mirrorless. And being 2020 an Olympic year, preannuncino new cameras in Q3/4 and release them...
  10. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Lower end EOS R body to omit the touch bar

After several weeks and a proper customization, I came to the conclusion the Touch Bar is a great feature. I think my productivity and ability to control the camera has improved significantly. Considering the huge gap between initial reviews from "experts" and actual feedback from real users, I...
  11. smaruzzi@gmail.com

EOS R firmware update

Hi. At the launch event - if I remember correctly - Canon mentioned a firmware update "...available soon...". Any news? Thanks, Stefano
  12. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

Spectacular camera, stellar lenses. I think Canon found an excellent compromise between continuity and innovation, delivering a knock out punch with the new series of RF lenses. I seriously doubt I'll ever buy another DSLR, and questioning the original idea to replace my 70-200mm mark II with...
  13. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Here are the first images and specifications of the Canon EOS R and the new RF mount lenses

GPS? Am I the only one on earth to consider native GPS a must?
  14. smaruzzi@gmail.com

More Detailed Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II

When a Canon camera with UHS-II?
  15. smaruzzi@gmail.com

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Talk [CR1]

GPS WiFi 30+MP resolution If SD due to smaller footprint, UHS-II
  16. smaruzzi@gmail.com

*UPDATED* Is This The Canon EOS M5?

Re: Is This The Canon EOS M5? Looks awful! Hope these sketches are not even close to the final form factor.