Search results

1. goldenhusky

Canon EOS R7 specifications [CR3]

While CF-E is one source of heat that was not the sole reason for the R5 to overheat. There is phyisics but also there are ways to improve the heat sink. There is evidence Canon' cripple hammer was at work with R5 deliberately way under sizing the heat sink. Then they came up with R5C I was like...
  2. goldenhusky

Canon EOS R7 specifications [CR3]

This is exciting! The 32.5MP is plenty, 15-30 fps is awesome, video specs are very good. I hope the video both 4k and 1080p are full sensor minus any aspect ratio crop and the video is over sampled. I wish it has at least one CF-Express Type B card. The CF-E type B will help clear buffer faster...
  3. goldenhusky

Patent: Impressive super telephoto L zoom lenses for the RF mount

I would love to see Canon RF 150mm-600mm f/5-6.3L at a price somewhere around $2500 USD mark but given Canon' price history lately they will abuse their market leader position and charge well north of $3000 USD.
  4. goldenhusky

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R5 C

That is too broad of a classification. Not every feature but there are very simple things as I pointed out a full HDMI port on a $4500 USD camera is a problem 'most people' what data you have to back that claim?
  5. goldenhusky

I am in this forum for at least 5 years now and I have only known you praising Canon for anything they do and vehemently defend Canon. Good for you you are doing thorough research before you buy. That is your assumption, for e.g. I pre-ordered R5C this morning and I cancelled it. Now you may...
  6. goldenhusky

Unfortunately that's been the attitude of some in this forum. To them everything Canon does is perfect. I am not sure if they really feel that way or just get defensive here.
  7. goldenhusky

You would be happy with anything Canon produces at any price point isn't it? Seriously though is there anything ever Canon produced has disappointed you?
  8. goldenhusky

This is Canon' "Business Strategy" sounds like they wanted to sell both cameras to any hybrid shooter. However the micro HDMI does not makes sense at all.
  9. goldenhusky

Thanks to the forum members who pointed out no IBIS and micro HDMI. I cancelled my pre-order.
  10. goldenhusky

Confirmed: Canon EOS R5c to be announced next month [CR3]

Can't wait to see the price. Hope it is ~$4500 USD
  11. goldenhusky

Confirmed: Canon EOS R5c to be announced next month [CR3]

I wasn't expecting the announcement to be that fast. This is very exciting!
  12. goldenhusky

The Canon EOS R3 will be 24mp, confirmed by EXIF data

I would even take an APS-C mirror less camera with a 24MP modern sensor with top of the line AF system (repalcement for 7D line) but Canon will not simply release a camera like that.
  13. goldenhusky

The Canon EOS R3 will be 24mp, confirmed by EXIF data

I mainly shoot wildlife, so I was hoping for at least 30MP. 24MP and $6k US price tag means this is not a camera for me.
  14. goldenhusky

Firmware: Canon EOS R6 v1.4.0, adds Canon Log 3

With two different media types I would bet Canon will not offer this in the R5 but let's wait and see. I wasn't expecting Canon to provide dual card video recording in R6 as well.
  15. goldenhusky

Firmware: Canon EOS R6 v1.4.0, adds Canon Log 3

Ability to record to both cards is a pleasant surprice. I wasn't expecting Canon to provide that capability. While I do not use CLog, I am sure this will make a lot of people happy especially youtubers. Hope Canon will also remove the recording limits at least for the modes the R6 camera does...
  16. goldenhusky

The Nikon Z9 will be announced in November or December this year

The Nikon 500mm, that is definitely a great lensI wish Canon would come out with a 500mm as well.
  17. goldenhusky

The Nikon Z9 will be announced in November or December this year

I have no doubts the Z9 will be a solid camera. Canon and Nikon knows what is good ergonomics when it comes to Cameras. The biggest factor will be how good the AF system is? I hope Nikon catches up with Sony and Canon in that aspect as well.
  18. goldenhusky

The Canon EOS R5c is coming in Q1 2022 [CR3]

This is a CR3? This kind of posts here at CR causes more disappointments.
  19. goldenhusky

Canon has released a list of RF lenses that they can’t meet the demand for

Sounds like you are more worried about Canon than yourselves. Is that your fanboy-ism at it's peak or jealousy that you paid the full price and no one else should get at a better price? Corporations know how to milk their customers. Canon is yet another corporate milking customers very well for...
  20. goldenhusky

Canon has released a list of RF lenses that they can’t meet the demand for

The Chip shortage man... everywhere one turns things are hard to come by.