Search results

1. CafferyPhoto

Canon EOS R1 Specifications [CR2]

This is going to be a true workhorse. I can't imagine needing anything different. The 1/1250 sync speed is what makes me the most pleased - I thought the Sony A1 1/400th was killer. I can now take the A1 out of my Save for Later on BH. Greater dynamic range and that sync speed makes it the...
  2. CafferyPhoto

Confirmed: Canon EOS R5c to be announced next month [CR3]

Different strokes for different folks
  3. CafferyPhoto

Confirmed: Canon EOS R5c to be announced next month [CR3]

The C70 is and always will be an A+ video production camera. So much dynamic range. Built in audio interfaces. Almost every setting a button click away. No worries about the "competition" from the R5C
  4. CafferyPhoto

Here is the official Canon USA press release for the Canon EOS R3

What do you suppose the dynamic range is?
  5. CafferyPhoto

Canon Announces That The Powerful Professional Full-Frame EOS R3 Mirrorless Camera Is On Its Way

Wasn't the EOS 3 the camera with Eye-Activated autofocus back in the 90s? Well played!!
  6. CafferyPhoto

A new Canon ILC has hit certification

Hopefully it's a EOS M1X! ....right?
  7. CafferyPhoto

Are Two EOS M cameras coming in 2020? [CR1]

Portrait lens, please. And a 56mm isn't a portrait lens, even though it has "85mm equivalency". I'm talking a 70 or 80mm lens at least.
  8. CafferyPhoto

Canon Software Solution Allows Select EOS Interchangeable Lens Cameras to Function as High-Quality USB Webcam

"***The following are current system requirements: Windows 10 64-bit" No Mac Boooo
  9. CafferyPhoto

Is an RF 135mm f/1.4L USM in development? [CR1]

IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS please IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS please IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS...
  10. CafferyPhoto

Here is the official Canon EOS R system white paper

"This paper has discussed details of the new RF lens mount. The advantages of this new mount design are immediately evident in the designs of the first four lenses of the RF lens family — as...
  11. CafferyPhoto

In the new EOS R system the lens embodies new technologies that combine with the IS system in the camera to implement an augmented control over the image blurring that can be caused by shaking and...
  12. CafferyPhoto

The new RF mount makes possible greater lens design flexibilities: 1. Large diameter rear lens elements that are much closer to the full frame image sensor — enhancing overall optical performance (in...
  13. CafferyPhoto

Canon RF lens specifications

A 95mm front element on the 28-70 f/2??? That's HUGE.
  14. CafferyPhoto

Patent: New Canon Mount Coming?

What protocols do the other companies (Sony, Nikon) use?
  15. CafferyPhoto

Patent: Quad Pixel AF and a Hybrd DSLR

It definitely has an EVF which comes straight from the video signal processing circuit whereas the main display aparatus comes from the microcomputer? EVF should be blazing fast if it doesn't have to be processed. Zoom driving circuit?? Is this for a video camera?
  16. CafferyPhoto

Here Are Some Claimed Specifications For One of the Prototype Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras [C

Re: Here Are Some Claimed Specifications For One of the Prototype Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Man, this group of commenters sound like a group of people who have had their hopes crushed time and time again only to be promised something outstanding one more time. I'm still holding hope...
  17. CafferyPhoto

Poll Added: Here's Why Canon Doesn't Need to Innovate, But it Should

I've been with Canon EOS since the 20D (T90 before that). I've been more than happy because of the automatic sensor cleaning, great low light AF and the great lenses. The big beef I have with them are things like only supplying the 500mb/s 4K on the 5DIV. I would own two of these beasts if...