Search results

1. M

More about the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R system camera [CR2]

This camera looks terrific. I currently use a 5dsr, which is great, but more mp would be welcome. There are a bunch of archivists who, like me, could use those extra megapixels in a convenient to use package. It's the perfect camera for archival work all week and some general photography on the...
  2. M

Canon's First Full Frame Mirrorless Won't Have the Exact Same Sensors as the EOS 5D Mark IV. [CR2]

Re: Canon's First Full Frame Mirrorless Won't Have the Exact Same Sensors as the EOS 5D Mark IV. [CR This is all getting interesting. For a long time I've not been interested in mirrorless, but it's starting to make sense. The sensor wouldn't have to be much better for me to upgrade, though...
  3. M

Adobe Announces Cloud-Based Lightroom CC

Perhaps, but that won't help if one doesn't have permission for those photos to be on their server.
  4. M

Absolutely. This change assumes that we have control of all the rights of the photos that we have in Lightroom, where some users will have complicated contractual obligations covering different sets of photos, where they can be stored, and who can access that data.
  5. M

I use Lightroom every day for my job, but my organisation will only use stand-alone versions...
  6. M

Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

Thanks! Here's another.