Search results

1. G

Canon EOS RP Specifications [CR1]

M5 weighs in at 427g, and Fuji XT-3 at 539g. How can it be 400?
  2. G

At least two new EOS M cameras coming in 2019 [CR2]

OK, first up I'm just a hobbyist. I bought a M5 last year, partly I wanted something smaller/less attention for days out, e.g. trips into London. When I progressed through 20D & 7D to a 6D, the difference in IQ was amazing. But sensor tech has moved on; as such I was very pleasantly surprised by...
  3. G

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

Yep seems Z7 ships 28th Sept, the R on the 9th Oct and the Z6 some time in Nov.
  4. G

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

K433: 6240 x 4160. Same res as a 6Dii. So maybe nothing new. K437: 6960 × 4640 Not the same as a 5D4 (6750 x 4500) So maybe a new sensor will arrive, perhaps K437 = 5D5.
  5. G

6D owners, are you upgrading?

I’ve been very happy with my 6D, so am disappointed that the 6D2 doesn’t appear worth it. My 2nd camera was a 7D Mk1, but due to the IQ difference it hardly got used; instead I settled for the single centre point on the 6D, even when I could have done with the 7D’s focus So today, I gave Canon...
  6. G

6D owners, are you upgrading?

Been lurking here for years, so thought it time I registered. In the light of the sensor news no.. Ironically, this would have been the first time I'd have been an early adopter. I bought a 20D in '05; a 7D in '10 and my 6D in 2013. But I feel as if they have taken us all for granted, so concur...