Search results

1. G

DPR releases 1DX Mark III review

1DX Mark III review up at DPR. "Key takeaways: Class leading dynamic range when using the mechanical shutter; more flexible files than those from Nikon's D5 or Sony's a9 II Using the fully electronic shutter reduces the camera's dynamic range such that it falls between the Nikon D5 and Sony...
  2. G

Adobe's ID servers crash and take the entire creative community down with them.

If you are lucky enough to be logged in to your apps, log off of the internet and stay there. As things stand right now the ID servers are shutting down software for anyone who tries to log in. I can't use any of my CC subscription apps. Even if I go off line. What a mess. Thank's adobe...
  3. G

Canon M6 Mark II gets Gold Award at DP Review

Very favorable review of the M6 Mark II at DP Review. I know some folks around here think DP Review has an anti-Canon bias so I thought I'd drop this link. https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canon-eos-m6-ii-review Sorry: forgot to add the link. Fixed. :confused:
  4. G

Website Imaging Resource to close at the end of the year?

According to DP Review the Imaging Resource website is winding down and will close by the end of the year. Great site which will be missed by many. Link to article by Barney Britton here...