Search results

1. ourmark

Wikipedia removed their comparison page of Canon EOS cameras

Yeah the interface is awful. Because the page has been deleted, it redirects to a generic "landing page" which makes it almost impossible to find information about the deletion or say anything about the deleted page. I tried, but I don't hold out much hope.
  2. ourmark

That's wild. The timeline template is still being maintained, as are pages for each camera model. Yet for some reason, the table presenting / summarisig the same data was deleted! I'll try requesting that the page be created as Valvebounce suggests and see what happens.
  3. ourmark

Hi This Wikipedia page was one which I went back to a lot. I had it bookmarked I used it so much: https://web.archive.org/web/20200411023301/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Canon_EOS_digital_cameras Since Wikipedia removed it, the version stored on the Wayback Machine will go out...
  4. ourmark

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

45 AF points would be an odd choice, seeing as Canon have the 65 point array in their parts bin from the 7D2. I note that the 19 point array of the 7D wasn't included in the first xxD camera to follow it (just 12 months later) but was in the next. Given how old the 7D2 and 80D are now, there...
  5. ourmark

Canon 600D Wheel is Broken

There are two ways this part can fail: 1. Rubber outer loosens and slips over the plastic disc. No clicks felt when turning the dial. Apply tiny dabs of glue to the join with something like a toothpick. 2. Dial clicks when turned but nothing changes. Replace the top plate.
  6. ourmark

New 7D Mark II - Difficulty with Sharp Photos

I've noticed a couple of things that reduce my hit rate when tracking moving subjects with the 7D2: Large AF zones and IS. Choosing a single AF point and turning off IS works best for me.
  7. ourmark

New DSLR Series Coming in 2018? [CR1]

First post. Be gentle! I'm going to guess that this is going to be a high MP FF sensor in a "pro" body similar to the 1DX. I think it will have the 60MP sensor which is slated to go in the 5DSR mark II. After all, didn't that rumor come with a teaser that we would see the sensor tech in...