Search results

1. NorskHest

Canon Cinema EOS C70 v1.0.5.1 released

It doesn’t.
  2. NorskHest

Canon Cinema EOS C70 v1.0.5.1 released

Why did we buy c300 mkiii’s?
  3. NorskHest

Industry News: Nikon announces the NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S with a built-in 1.4x teleconverter

Well that 800 is an epic lens and if money isn’t the issue why not get both? I just got my 800 and don’t use my 6 at all anymore I use my 4 a lot and like another poster said the 400 2.8 can give a unique look.
  4. NorskHest

Industry News: Nikon announces the NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S with a built-in 1.4x teleconverter

These lenses are game changing. I have the 200, 400, 600 and 800 in canon. The 600 is my least used, the 400 and 800 are my most used when shoooting wildlife. If you have a desire for 800 maybe wait and get that instead of the six and stay with the 400
  5. NorskHest

Here is the Canon EOS R6 Mark II & Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM

I and probably many know this, I guess I was more or so saying that hopefully people don’t put themselves out getting a lens that may not deliver much better results than what is out there. We often get so hung up on the new new that we don’t even go play with what we have. The latest is not...
  6. NorskHest

I for some reason have not bought that lens but when I have used it I am beyond stoked with the results. It’s sort of like a 200 f2 with the results it delivers
  7. NorskHest

It’s still a lot of bread when you consider the 135 f2 from canon or 135 1.8 from sigma, yes there is IS but all these cameras have sensor stabe so is there a need for IS (aside from the r and rp which someone would comment about if I didn’t write this) The new canon lenses might be sharp and...
  8. NorskHest

USD pricing for the Canon EOS R6 Mark II and Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM has leaked ahead of the imminent announcement

Yeah I was wrong. Just bsi. My brain was just thinking well bsi is usually stacked so obvi the Nikon bsi is stacked
  9. NorskHest

USD pricing for the Canon EOS R6 Mark II and Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM has leaked ahead of the imminent announcement

Well hot damn. Maybe canon is turning a new page of over deliver
  10. NorskHest

Firmware: Major feature and bug fix update for the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III

This is a truly awesome and wanted update. Never thought canon would do something like this. The fact that they just did this with a camera that has been out for a bit shows they are getting more committed to their base as the canon of old would just come out with a new camera with this feature...
  11. NorskHest

Canon EOS R6 Mark II – Here are some more specifications

Oh I’m in trouble? Canon absolutely could have an error in their calculations. You keyboard warriors here act as if canon is god and knows all. You sit upon your keyboard throwns with all of your insider wisdom( that was sarcasm ) and think you know all. All I did is throw out a possibility that...
  12. NorskHest

I have learned that this forum is full of know it all’s and people who do nothing in their lives, from time to time I like to pop in here make a post and wait for Mr. narcissist to comment back he’s very predictable and so are many others in here, they literally just want something to complain...
  13. NorskHest

Last I checked I said based off of when talking about 1dx and c200 but you see you’re a narcissist and you actually don’t know how to read properly or actually even have a discussion because your ego is well trying to compensate for other shortcomings in your life
  14. NorskHest

Oh hey narcissist, you kids always think you have the answers as well as thinking you know all and I just through a possibility out into the ether knowing that you of all people would respond and make some ad hominem attack and sir you did. Good job you are predictable, now to my comment of...