Search results

1. Tremotino

Canon Patent Application: Ultra-wide RF 14-20mm F2.0

You probably mean Sauter in Munich?
  2. Tremotino

Flash Sale: Luminar NEO from Skylum Software $39 (Reg $119)

Luminar Neo is a scam! Their advertising is not the real experience I encountered using the software day by day. I bought Luminar IA and Neo and I'm really disappointed! The software does not take advantage of the GPU of my macbook and is 5x to 20x slover than Adobe Lr. Loading the photos take...
  3. Tremotino

An image of the Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8L IS USM has leaked ahead of the official announcement

What's your problem?! For you, RF lenses are too pro and to expensive. Ok. But EF lenses are too old?! I only have EF-L glas. And it is amazing. I bought all lenses on the second hand market in optimal condition and the quality and AF is ok. They were all "cheap" lenses. Paid often half or...
  4. Tremotino

Canon developing world-first ultra-high-sensitivity ILC equipped with SPAD sensor, supporting precise monitoring through clear color image capture ...

Finally!!! I'm waiting for years for some real products/applications regarding SPAD sensors. I can and will wait some more years for purchasing my first, say, 12MP SPAD EOS R camera... No more noise, no more staked photos, theoretically extrem high dynamic range, at least 16bit but hoping for...
  5. Tremotino

Skylum to fulfill new vision for Luminar Neo with Extensions, including Noiseless AI, which is very cool

Yes. Sadly it's true. I bought Luminar AI and Luminar Neo and they are both EXTREMELY slow by design on my macbook pro from 2020. They have over the years not understood to use the GPU for image editing. Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Affinity Photo works just marvelous on my macbook. If you...
  6. Tremotino

Here are a few Canon EOS R10 specifications [CR3]

NO DUAL CARD SLOT?!?! ONLY SD?! NO CFexpress??? WHAT A CRIPPLED CAMERA :( this Camera will be old tech bevore it is going to be announced. What a shame Canon! I'M NOW SWITCHING TO SONY!!
  7. Tremotino

New Delkin CFexpress Card to launch thursday, it will be the fastest card for the Canon EOS R5 yet

That's great. How many megapixels does the new card have? ;) Nice to see faster cards producing less heat and so adressing one of the reasons the canon R5 may overheat after long record times. Maybe in some years, when newer cards will only get warm and not hot the overheating problem is then...
  8. Tremotino

Canon announces Flex Zoom lens series CN-E45-135mm T2.4L and CN-E20-50mm T2.4L

This means an F2.0 RF lens trio is still a posibility? I think 2(!) years ago there hase been a rumor about it.
  9. Tremotino

Canon registers new Cinema EOS camera in Indonesia

The long roumored C50?
  10. Tremotino

First Leaked Images of the RF 800mm F5.6L IS USM and the RF 1200mm F8L IS USM

Really? Will this be the BS we will read here in the future? There is no reason to turn this site into a toxic platform either.
  11. Tremotino

Industry News: Canon Still #2 in Full Frame Mirrorless Market

Ask sony shooters! I Know a lot original alpha Minolta photographers that where really pissed of by completely letting them down with the alpha mount. A horrible customer approach. If you hade used Minolta-Sony from 2003 on, you would be a much more frustrated. All apha mount bodies and I...
  12. Tremotino

Industry News: OM System launches the OM-1

Was thinking the same. Isn't the IBIS in R5/R6/R3 a new development based on the Olympus tech? There was once rumored the technology cooperation. But I'm not sure anymore.
  13. Tremotino

Here are some Canon EOS R5 C specifications

LOL, you must be a very frustrated man. All you comments were like "this camera is real shit" No one takes your confused comments seriously.
  14. Tremotino

Confirmed: Canon EOS R5c to be announced next month [CR3]

So go and work with Sony or Panasonic and live with their tradeoffs. Oh.. I forgot, Sony is the perfect camera with no compromises...
  15. Tremotino

Dynamic range testing of the Canon EOS R3 is complete

Thank you! Very interesting.
  16. Tremotino

Does anyone know the DR of Canon's new 3MP SPAD Sensor? I would love to see a sample photo too! It should go to mass production next year for autonomous cars and surveillance. Canon rumors has brought no rumors at all in the last view weeks and months. Just news that are official or pure...
  17. Tremotino

Why should dynamic range be lower when using ES?!
  18. Tremotino

Here is the manual for the Canon EOS R3

Your post too...
  19. Tremotino

The first noise test results from the Canon EOS R3 are in

I always feel like my TSE 24 II has more DR than any other lense ever used on my 5div. Do also other experienced this phenomenon? I mean when I changed lense in a landscape situation the light range that this lense can cover is little higher than with other lenses. Basically the histogram...
  20. Tremotino

Nikon officially announces the Nikon Z 9, and it’s a remarkable $5499

This seems to be some cheap camera if it's only 5499