Search results

1. B

What I would like to see in 2024

On the retro thing… no to an ae-1, as a range none of the A-series would make it into my house of I didn’t have a 30+ year history with FD lenses and the T90. What would be cool IMHO would be an RF-1 with a couple of finder options (‘prism’ ‘waist level’ and an EVF-DC1 style Speed Finder...
  2. B

New Canon Tilt-Shift lenses in the wild [CR2]

Doing a 14mm shift ‘because they can,’ o super. Can someone please do a 35mm shift lens as 40 year old CZ 35/2.8 PC-Distagon desperately wants to retire…
  3. B

Patent: Canon shows off a new approach to the modern shutter button

Never mind the shutter button, what on earth is going on with the mirror in that image??
  4. B

What’s a “realistic” lens that you’d like to see Canon make?

I'd like a TS-R 35mm f/2.8. Now that the TS-E 45 is gone, there's room for it.
  5. B

What’s next from Canon?

I do, but find it much harder than using an EVF.
  6. B

What’s next from Canon?

I’m very much waiting for the higher MP Eos R. For one project I have been shooting TS-E lenses on a 5Ds in low light. Getting pixel sharp with those lenses, in those conditions is a chore without an EVF.
  7. B

EOS M related camera bodies coming in late August 2019 [CR1]

I'm sad if Canon are dropping the M3/6 form factor. I absolutely love my M6 & EVF-DC1 combo, a light flippable EVF I can take off when I want a truly tiny but still capable camera. esp. paired with the 22/2.
  8. B

Specifications for the 5 upcoming Sigma lenses have leaked

Sigh. No Sigma DN lenses in EF-M yet. Please give us the 60mm in EF-M.
  9. B

What lenses are coming next for the Canon RF mount?

Totally agree! 35mm is great for exterior shots with a natural perspective. It drives me a bit nuts being told by people who have probably done very little serious Architectural shooting that 35mm useless for architecture and I should be using the 24mm or 17mm (which I already own). PS Don’t...
  10. B

What lenses are coming next for the Canon RF mount?

All I want from Canon is a 35mm TS-E, regardless of mount. I have the Contax but it has ceiling flare issues and generally flares too easily. Actually, I’d consider switching brand for that lens.
  11. B

The Coming EF-M Prime to be 50mm Equivalent for APS-C EOS M [CR2]

Given that there is a 22 a 22mm & a 28mm already isn't it somewhat ridiculous that the next prime available in EF-M could be a 32mm. Surely a 50-60mm f/2 (IS, maybe) to pair up with the 22 f/2 would make for a more balanced approach.